Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/04/2020 2:57 am  #1

And so it goes on

My friend sent me a link to the Metro in the states  Have a read of this and let me know your thoughts. 

https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/07/trump-administration-revokes-land-native-americans-whove-lived-12k-years-12524427/

Last edited by Native spirit (5/04/2020 3:23 am)

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

5/05/2020 8:48 pm  #2

Re: And so it goes on

With his current agenda I am not surprised

He is certainly making those of us with white skin look so horribly bad. It makes me disgusted that I am inhabiting a mortal coil that is more closely related to him than others because of this.

He isn't human, that is all I can say. Pure Evil 

5/06/2020 4:42 am  #3

Re: And so it goes on

I have many Native friends some live here in the uk two live in Ireland one in Yorkshire  and they speak of the donation given to the irish.
My grandfather was one of 22 children he came from Ireland when the famine was on. most of his siblings went to Patigonia, I know they went into Arizona from there some to new York. but it is my grandmother that told me that I have Native Blood it did not surprise me,
 as I was always told by my grandmothers sister. that I looked like the family in the states. long black hair dark eyes kids in school always called me the little indian.
but I always knew in my Heart and soul anyway.
I have donated to many native tribes in my time. I wouldn't donate to anyone here but the Natiive's I connect with

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

Board footera