Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/28/2015 12:09 pm  #1

Photos of Ancient Astronauts in rock art.

Here are a few I found In Utah:

http://stormrunneraz.tripod.com/horseshoe_canyon.jpg
Horseshoe Canyon,Canyonlands National Park, Utah

http://stormrunneraz.tripod.com/bookcliffs7.jpg

Book cliffs Utah, off of i70. Near Green River.

7/03/2016 7:11 pm  #2

Re: Photos of Ancient Astronauts in rock art.

There are many such depictions around the world! There is one of a Mayan I believe where he/she is sitting in a space ship looking craft and one that is a figure of a person (forgot where) in what clearly looks like a space suit. Then you have the Sumerian tablets telling of extra terrestrials coming down and genetically making humans and all of this is merely the tip of the iceberg. I certainly do not think this world is as linear as archaeologists and historians make out!

7/25/2016 1:45 pm  #3

I have a feeling I have been to both sites.. Also saw Petroglyphs at the side of a road, forget where, we had to walk on wooden ramps to get to them to photograph..Sadly my ones did not come out..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/06/2016 3:06 pm  #4

My next door neighbour moved in about 7 months ago,i knew she had a disabled son because i said that the house was adapted for someone disabled they should get it,
i didnt recognise the mother at first because she had lost 6 stone , she is a diabetic when she moved in her husband herself and her son, it wasnt evident what was wrong with him.until she told me yes he is a very big boy 22 stone she said at 11 years old.
he will only eat certain foods fries and sausage or fries and burgers,
she is having a kitchen done the cowboys doing it are useless she has been left with no means of cooking or having hot drinks,so she has been coming into my house and i have been supplying food and drinks,
her son is used to us now so he came in,to speak to him he has got some traits of autism but not many he is very whitty and inteligent,he was telling us that he is only half human.according to his mother he has been saying this since he could speak, he is also half Alien and he sterts speaking some strange language like i have never come across before, he is insistant on some rocks there is a picture of him and his alien family.he came down because the plannet he comes from was dying he landed in a hot sandy place but he doesnt know where

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/06/2016 3:42 pm  #5

Hmm, Well he has an Eating Disorder, Body Dymophia and probably OCD..  The Delusions well does his mother reinforce those for the sake of peace..  The clue is in his narrow range of foods..
Living on burgers is what killed Elvis..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/06/2016 5:32 pm  #6

No they dont know why he is so big he had to go into hospital for tests Great Ormand Street Hospital he was there two weeks, they couldnt figure out why he is so big the only thing they did say was he is very intelligent and  even as a baby he would only eat two brands of baby food.
there was another boy there older than my neighbours son he was the same until he was 18 he just started lossing weight for no reason, but he didnt have autism.

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

Board footera