Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/25/2016 4:43 pm  #1

You might want to try this method of reading...

You take a tray and sprinkle it with flour so its about a couple of centimetre deep.. The reader leaves the room whilst a sitter places both hands palm down in the flour to make an impression. then carefully lifts their hands out without disturbing the prints.. The Reader is asked to return, they place their palms over the impressions about an inch or so above them.. They should be able to pick up on the enrgy left there by the sitter and be able to read and identify them... A little something for you to pomder whilst I am away on a form of retreat.

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/25/2016 4:45 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/25/2016 5:25 pm  #2

Re: You might want to try this method of reading...

I have seen it done it reminds me of palm reading only you read the energy not the palm print itself. a friends great grandmother showed me she was an old lady even then i was only about 11 at the time she lived on her sons ground but her traditional gypsy caravan was right in front of our house,
 i remember her reading tea leaves stones small pebbles they were  palm reading,and what you have described, one day coming home from school the caravan had gone,i asked my dad where she had gone,that was when he told me it was a tradition in romany gypsys that when they pass they burn the caravan so they have a home in the spirit world

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/30/2016 2:51 pm  #3

Actually I have heard that too about burning it...     Those traditional caravans are worth a fortune...

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/30/2016 5:23 pm  #4

The traditional caravans are beautiful especially when they are the horse drawn ones but inside they are ornate gold everywhere and lace it seems a pity to burn them but it was tradition to the Romany gypsies

8/31/2016 3:40 pm  #5

When I was a Community Midwife I often had to go on Traveller Camps etc and even the more modern caravans are full of Royal Doulton or Crown Derby China and the women are dripping in gold chains etc. The men spend their cash of big4x4's and booze.. 

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/31/2016 3:41 pm)

Nicholas Black Elk

8/31/2016 5:04 pm  #6

There is a romany gypsy that walks around the town selling charms,she comes to me every time she finds it hard to figure me out,she tried to read me a few times and failed,so i just say to her dont bother you wont be able to do it,so she moves on,
there is a gypsy traveller camp in the town near the side of a by pass, the time the police have had to go there a few times because of their thieving, their caravans look nothing on the outside but inside wow they are so different.

8/31/2016 7:58 pm  #7

Maybe their inside is their paradise Native Spirit.
I don't think I've ever seen a gypsy around here.
Homeless we have a lot but they do not sell anything. 
We had a man for years that would stand at the exit of our frontage road just before the reservation. 
We've taken him and when others food and I've made them fleece face masks for warmth in the winter. 
I bought some sleeping bags and have given those out too. 
One day I saw one standing at the side of the road asking for money. I ran went and bought him a large water and something to eat; he was appreciative. I also gave him $20.
Then I drove home and grabbed a sleeping bag. 
When I went back he wasn't there. I asked the taco store if they had seen him and no. Then went to the gas station to inquire - she said turn around. He was playing the $20 on the slot machine. I hope the $20 brought him luck. 

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

9/02/2016 12:43 pm  #8

I was thinking the cash was not a wise move, to be honest ...I thought it would turn in to alcohol but gambling is another vice..

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera