Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2016 6:07 pm  #11

Re: Hauntings and Ghosts

My experience will be different as i was born seeing and hearing spirit,all through my childhood i was bullied because i could do what others couldnt,because i was different,i knew things that i shouldnt have known about.i was taken to see doctors,psychiatrysts etc because i used to speak to a little boy who was always around me.
 it was when i was 11 i ran away from home.my mother was nasty to me i was treated differently from my siblings.my mother didnt like me and the feeling was mutual, i went to live with my grandmother and my uncles.
one day my grandmothers sister called and she always used to say to me,that i was like the family back home,i didnt understand then she showed me a photograph it was the little boy i was speaking to.
 so my grandmother sat me down and told me the circumstances of my birth. my mother was having me at home i was about to be born,the midwife was there as well as a family friend.
 just at the time i was about to be born, my dad came in and told my mother that my brother had died he was 4, he drowned, her contractions stopped the midwife thought i was dead because everything stopped.
 she carried me for another month i was born 1 day after my brothers 5th birthday,
 the little boy i was speaking to was my brother.
 it was years later when my mother became ill even though i have got an older sister and the favourite younger sister,then my brother i used to care for her,
 because they couldnt do it it was then my mother told me when my brother died that she felt something leave her stomach.and something enter  ,

that is only one experience i have got many many more,

Namaste

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/01/2016 9:26 am  #12

This is Paranormal. Thank You for posting. This is better than what I seen on those paranormal TV shows.

Last edited by Thunderbow (8/01/2016 9:27 am)

8/16/2016 5:43 am  #13

Thunder Bow you said you expereinced  Paranormal activity when you were on Spirit Mountain. Would you feel able to share some of this with us please...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/16/2016 5:44 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/17/2016 11:14 am  #14

Poltergiest kind stuff. Rocks hitting things. One time my Jeep was attacked. Not with a rock, just a loud bang as some thing hit it when I was in my tent after midnight. Fall is the best time to experience paranormal activity up there.

8/30/2016 3:49 pm  #15

Only just found your post.. Thanks for shareing this with us..
Yes could be some one is trying to get your attention..    Was there any damage to your jeep in the morning...  Did you feel brave enough to ask out as to if anyone wanted to communicate with you?

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/31/2016 8:30 am  #16

The Jeep had road dust on it. There was not a mark in it. The entity still lives there.

8/31/2016 3:49 pm  #17

Ok well unless anything is done to move them on, they will be there..  Glad there was no damage to you or the jeep...
My friends have had blocks of wood thrown at them at a local Palmerston Fort  a few miles from me..  I have had worse happen to me,  for example..a knive drawn across my throat... 'twice' in a few minutes... But I still went back later and with a friends help moved the entoty on...It was back in 2004, nothing bad since, well not to scary lol..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/31/2016 3:52 pm)

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera