Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/30/2016 1:14 pm  #21

Re: Connection to Nature

Yes it was good, what I needed..  Last night we walked back to the field in the dark as Jeff and Kev and myself stayed an extra night.. The grape vines were prolific and cover both sides and over our heads.. it was a sight to see and there was a massive amount of Fire flies...  They are very rare here..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/30/2016 1:17 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/30/2016 2:17 pm  #22

Im glad you had a good time and reading the story was great.i go onto a site where i have been for years and every saturday night at 7pm usa time they held a story time.different Natives used to tell them. they dont do them now but it was  well attended, and it was great listening to them

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/19/2017 7:29 am  #23

I love to be with nature, I can't describe the feeling like there is so much joy to experience. When I see mountain ranges, volcanoes, vegetations, the beach, I felt the heaviness in my head goes down then lightness follows then my face light up and feel afloat. I felt healing and refreshed, ready to face my world again.

I always feel it's calling my spirit to visit the place but because of being caught up with my obligations, I visit there in astral and really felt relieved like I had an R&R.

8/19/2017 8:12 am  #24

Nature is right at my front where I am at. I can be out in nature any time I want.

8/19/2017 8:40 am  #25

That's nice, you wake up everyday experiencing it while updated on the net.

My family inherited a land with farm and stream, I was convincing them to just give it to our less fortunate folks because it's islands away and we are too busy with city life, now I am thinking of developing it and do some feasibility study that may give jobs or uplift the lives of my folks there.

That place was where I began to see elements at the age of 5 when I had a vacation there.
I was always reminded by my father of the happy memories there. Digging peanuts, climbing trees, bathing on the clear water streams, feeding chickens, ah I had so much fun, hahaha I feel like a child again and always make me smile.

8/19/2017 10:20 am  #26

Where was that?

8/19/2017 6:31 pm  #27

Where I live I am surrounded by Nature woods, mountains,fields etc.there is nothing better than walking through the woods or the mountains being one with nature

8/20/2017 11:02 am  #28

Native spirit wrote:

Where I live I am surrounded by Nature woods, mountains,fields etc.there is nothing better than walking through the woods or the mountains being one with nature

I love breathtaking views, I hope to visit there in the near future, there are so many places In the world really want to see, I'm crossing my fingers! 

8/20/2017 11:13 am  #29

Thunderbow wrote:

Where was that?

I live somewhere in Southeast Asia, we still remain conservative and traditional despite the western influences and modern times.

8/20/2017 3:51 pm  #30

If you go into the open discussion thread there is a video on there showing you where I live

Board footera