Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/22/2016 2:54 pm  #1

So glad that you have set up this section of the forum!

I just looked through all the sections of this forum - and came upon this one. I'm very pleased that you have set up a section devoted to animals/pets and their spirituality. This is an issue which is very dear to my heart. After all that I have experienced, there is no doubt that all animals have souls.

All animals go to heaven- humans as well, LOL! http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.gif

3/23/2016 12:51 pm  #2

Re: So glad that you have set up this section of the forum!

Yes they do have a Spirit. If you like to see sections in this forum that are not listed, please submit your suggestions!

7/28/2016 4:05 pm  #3

Yes animals do have a spiritual existance..  I will give you one example.
I was visiting a nurse colleague who was also a Medium.. She has 3 dogs and one day I was sitting talking in her house by a large open fireplace, it was summer so there was no fire lit. There was her son's dog in the roomwith us two.. Suddenly the dog looked to the fireplace area across from where we were sitting, I noticed a small blue sparkly tiny orb moving about a foot from the ground, moving from right to left. The dog began to growl and we both laughed and said Mickey has spotted a spirit cat!! He followed the path of the orb with his eyes until it disipated..It has happened a few times at her house.. I have had other experiences with spirit cats too..

One time I was at a Spirit link meeting and I was speaking with one of the guest mediums, I felt him to be a bit fake and he was.. Whilst I was talking with him, I began to smile and looked down at my feet. Deftly winding itself in and out of my ankles was a spirit cat.. I didn't see that one but could definately feel winding in and out in a figure of eight  movement, wrapping its tail around my ankles as it went....  An amazing piece of evidence...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (7/28/2016 4:09 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/01/2016 5:28 pm  #4

I love all animals big or small about 5 years ago i had to take my dog to the vets he wasnt well.he was a rough collie (lassie dog) he was as soft as anything he was my husbands dog followed him everywhere, but when my husband passed he came more towards me.
 he was a big dog but he wasnt well.i wouldnt let him suffer so i took him to the vets  she looked at him and said because of his size he would take a while to pass away. it took 4 minutes she said he wouldnt have  survived much longer if i hadnt have taken him.
 as soon as he went i heard my husband telling me that he had got him. i still feel him around  and i hear him barking.
 but i used to breed dogs and they all knew when it was time to go to new homes i was a believer that the dog chooses the owner not other way around,
 some still come to visit me and they would have passed years now,all animals have souls and they know who they can trust too

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/09/2016 12:08 am  #5

I have 2 horses that I had to put down soon after arriving here. One due to old age and the other because he refused to eat when he was separated from the old mare his mother. They are buried here on the mountain in a place that they loved and I often sense and see them around.

There has been a few times when others have been out to see or check on the horses and seen an extra 2 horses in that pasture standing with the herd. So its nice to know I'm not the only person who see's them about from time to time. They don't haunt this place but they choose to come back and hang with the herd of horses that live here now from time to time.

The other horses are very aware that they are there, but they knew them in life so just acknowledge them in there own way and it never worries them. Even the horses who didn't know them because they came here after these 2 had been long gone just except that they show up from time to time. They all hang out near the standing stone and the sweat lodge.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

8/10/2016 11:37 am  #6

The area nearThe Standing Stone and Sweat Lodge must be a portal where they can pass through. Spirit Mountain has such portals over here.

Last edited by Thunderbow (8/10/2016 11:40 am)

8/30/2016 4:28 am  #7

I have been having having a few headaches lately its all because of my shoulder and neck injury.my cat seems to know when I'm about to go to bed,he sits by my side and waits for me.as soon as I'm settled hes on the bed .burrows his head under my arm.waiting for me to fuss him. then he purrs and goes to sleep.i go to bed go on the laptop or watch dvds until my meds kick in .if he thinks I'm on the laptop to long he sits on the keyboard, he does it with the kids too he has def got a beautiful soul​

8/30/2016 5:19 am  #8

Starwolf Medicine Woman - Love you experience with the spirt cat.

Native_Spirit - My parents  had Patsy and Randy when I was born. Both collies. I don't remember Patsy only photos but Randy I had until he slipped on Ice and our Vet friend in town had to put him to sleep.  
That was one of my childhood tramatic experiences; losing Randy. Image of my parents with Randy. 

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/yekXjIJxo9rSDs9mOq56ILDsANaFz0ziHxnqQRF5-FcGFI2vMwKk1eoIdeONrvQz_vT6=s91

Last edited by Native_Past_Life_Spirit (8/30/2016 5:29 am)

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

8/30/2016 5:28 am  #9

Yes your correct Thunder Bow its one of many Portals here, and has some amazing energy. This whole area has Portals the ancestors placed many standing stones, stone circles and raths on them. Some look amazing and some are quietly hidden away in tickets and hollows in the landscape. They may not look so special but its these hidden away ones that often are the most interesting and the strongest. Partly because they are undisturbed by many visitors  there energy is clean and ancient.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

8/30/2016 2:37 pm  #10

Hi deb i used to breed collies they are beautiful dogs.take a lot of grooming i had 4 when i was at home  two tri color two sable and white.i used to show them but i didnt like the falsness of the people so i just had them as pets. i had to put my lates collie to sleep about four years ago he was 10, i said no more after that they break your heart when they go.

Board footera