Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2016 2:25 am  #1

Blueprint reading

Hello

I am wondering if there is someone here on this forum who can help me. I am feeling a little (very) lost in terms of my job/career. I really want a new job and to be working in harmony with my souls desires. But I feel frozen not knowing what the next step is to take. I dont want to waste any more time and to be honest, whenever I think about this problem I just want to cry. I have tried all sorts of things but still dont have a 100% answer, Ive spent so much time listening within and brainstorming, working things out, I know what I am interested in and what areas Id like to work, but not specifically.

My current job is brain numbing, I keep feeling, well what if the right job hasnt come along for me yet, I'll know when it does. But I dont want to stay in this low paid job for ages waiting when what I need to do is take action.

I really hope someone can help me, whether thats tuning into my blueprint so to speak and offering guidance relating to what you pick up about me, or if we can have a discussion to help clear things up.

Id really appreciate help and clarity regarding this!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Warm wishes,

Rose.

8/23/2016 9:05 am  #2

Re: Blueprint reading

Most "jobs" are only half fulfilling, and the pay is always to low for what one wants from them. What kind of job are you looking for? What is it you want to do? What are your interests? What areas do you want to work?? What are you doing now?

8/23/2016 10:04 am  #3

I am mostly looking for a job where I can help people, to empower them. I want to put my abilities to use, which are things like being caring, kind, a good listener, organised, efficient, accurate, hardworking. My interests are in psychology and how the mind affects our reality, how we can adapt this to create a life we want.I also love art and children and animals. I love researching, learning, and teaching information. I would love to work in making a positive change in the world, whichever way this can be, this is the key driving force. I am at the moment working for medical insurance, customer service. All my jobs have been in customer service, which I do enjoy providing a good service to people and it is satisfying, but I want to do more, make more of an impact, achieve bigger things. What I can spend hours and hours on is either painting/drawing or researching/learning new information. Ive applied for many different jobs in different sectors and because I dont have that experience I am unsuccessful, I applied for a Masters degree for positive psychology but got turnt down for that too as I didnt have a relevant degree. So I just feel like I am trying to find my way, and doors keep being closed. I know this means the right door hasn't come along yet, but I just want to get on with it and find a job where I am pushing myself and making a difference.

8/23/2016 1:51 pm  #4

Its in Cultural studies, yes I have thought about charity work I'll look into that. Funny you should say that, I do love science and the universe, earth and plants. My mum in law said I have a knack for growing plants, I feel connected to them. I have had visions of sending healing energies to fields amd crops, my intention is to actually do it too so I hope it does work. Id love to work in a science lab, however not sure how I would get into that field, usually have to have relevant qualifications but I will look into that too! Thank you very much for sharing what you saw, its very helpful.

8/23/2016 2:07 pm  #5

Have you thought of working with the disabled especially children ? this is very rewarding there are projects about that the disabled do work with nature, you would have to have training for this it is happening through social services,as long as you have an efinity with people and nature its a good one to look at, my friends son is disabled and he goes to one of these programmes twice a week.he really enjoys working outside and he is very good with plants.
 working in a garden centre would be another option you can work your way up from looking after plants trees etc to a higher position,
 you have many options open to you but you have to decide which appeals to you more

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/23/2016 9:40 pm  #6

If you are considering further study why not look at a course in Horticulture? That opens a lot of doors in the respects, Park departments are always looking for people who have Horticulture skills and skills of working with people they often have special needs groups and disabled or elderly groups that there staff work with.

For a time many years back, I worked as a ranger and also did a lot of volunteer hours as well , thought mine was more working with and for wildlife, we also worked with special needs groups and schools and built things like sensory gardens etc for them both in the parks and at the centers they were involved with. I know that the Horticulture section was always working with them and school groups.

So that may be a sector you could consider going into and getting a horticulture qualification would help you out to do so.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

8/24/2016 2:03 am  #7

Yes I have thought about working with disabled children. I was particularly drawn to working with children that have autism and similar conditions. It would give me a lot of fulfilment to help them to have a happier life. Thank you for sharing about the programme for your friends child, I wasn't aware of those, that would be great to work with kids & nature at the same time 
​I've not ever considered Horticulture, but looking at this it is interesting, also says that you can work in plant nursery's with a qualification, which sounds very peaceful to me! Also, I like the sensory gardens you mention, that's something I would love to do! Thank you for all your help...You have all picked up on people & nature which is where I am at too. Just need to decide what I want to do the most and what will be most fulfilling for me. Easier said than done lol...

8/24/2016 7:45 am  #8

I had had a read and well if you do think of working with Chidren with Autism even as a graduate you will earn very little..  Even Horticulture is the same..  Most people who leave Uni with a degree also have a huge Student Loan  debt hanging over them, almost like a mortgage..  Think about the fact you have to pay that off eventually and so taking a low paid job is not going to benefit your future... 

If you care for the Enviromment  then maybe do something like that.. I always fancied working for Greenpeace..But got urned down , I wanted to work on the Rainbow Warrir. But the French sank it..

Also you can be a paid Researcher now for someone at Uni whilst you consider your options..
The worldis your oyster...Take time out and have a Gap year,go see the Rain Forest before its all gone...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/24/2016 7:49 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/24/2016 8:44 am  #9

Yeah this is the thing, I want to pursue what I am passionate about but realistically, I need to earn more money. I have other debts too so I do need a larger salary to live more comfortably, I wanted to get into a specific sector and work hard and work my way up, basically while I am earning low wage now, I want to get into what I want to do and work my way up. I am hoping one day that student debts will be wiped lol Hmmm a paid researcher? like I research what uni students need for their work etc.? That sounds cool! My partner wants to be the one to work and me be a mum once we have kids, which I've always wanted all my life, but the last few years particularly, I've just really wanted to ace my career and make a difference.... Thank you for your suggestions, they are helpful to me, maybe I just need to do more soul searching to know exactly what I want to do....

8/24/2016 3:54 pm  #10

What ever you choose,I wish you every successin your venture..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera