Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2016 3:43 pm  #11

Re: Videos, Books, and Websites.

I have been looking into the Plastic shaman stuff tonight.. I have to say I had never heard of them before until it was mentioned on here.. I turned off that youtube vid too as I thought it was a disgrace..
I checked a few sites and really  it is not something any of us would be involved in..  One guy with white hair and a black shirt and cowboy hat was telling people, 'when were you botn? Ok so you are this or this,' he then said 'we give you a book about your self that we draw up' !!!!!  WTF..This is a disgeaceful con and yes I found it insulting... 

People have died doing a Sweat... I bet they got their money up front!!!! Those books !!!!
I am thinking I had better not say any more or this post will be full of expletives...http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/depressed.png

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/20/2016 3:49 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/20/2016 5:57 pm  #12

My grandmother called everyone that isn't genuine Plastic.i asked her once why she said because when he heat plastic up you can manipulate it into things. she passed away many moons ago but she said to me you watch they will have plastic policemen next.she was correct they are called CPOs community police officers they have no powers

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/21/2016 1:27 pm  #13

I have heard of Silver Birch but had always thought he was not genuine...

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/22/2016 7:06 am  #14

Silver birch is not Native he took on the persona because he though people would listen to his teachings more given that he was Native, he was the guide of a british medium Maurice barbanell,

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/03/2016 3:11 pm  #15

Is this Plastic Shaman thing just in the USA or has it spread to Europe etc?

Nicholas Black Elk

9/04/2016 9:02 am  #16

They can be world wide.

9/04/2016 11:02 am  #17

Thankfully I have not come into contact with then then..

Nicholas Black Elk

9/04/2016 2:13 pm  #18

I signed up for a newsletter from someone who said described herself as the healer of earth angels. I was interested to see how she could make this claim. I did unsubscribe, but I saw that she was charging a £40 a month fee for membership which included some readings from others. All she did was keep making YouTube videos on what to do, and as my most loathed format I watched one and that was enough.

Now she has signed up to Patreon which is like a crowdfunding site, but you have to subscribe to pledge monthly. That was going too far, selling videos, access to google hangouts and now a monthly donation to pay her way? I pity the people who can't see behind this.

9/04/2016 2:15 pm  #19

Money is always is the main motivator

11/06/2016 1:16 pm  #20

If somebody is real money wouldnt mean so much to them. True happiness through spiritual developmemt doesnt require things. If you dont have to buy expensive things why would somebody need lots of money? This is how i feel about it.

Somebody with a highly developed third eye sometimes mistakes that as being spiritual. And so there begins the problem. If they would instead just open up in the heart to i think the money monster would leave them.

Board footera