Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2016 10:02 pm  #1

Dream of Climing up stairs and loosing my shoes

I was in a palace with my little sister. It was not a rich and extravagant palace but  it was a nice new shiny building. We are going up a large steep set of stairs that are narrow and steep. It was really hard to walk up and keep my footing. As I was going up the stairs my step-dad came into the room and I felt bad vibes from him, I felt cautious. We just carried on going up. As I get higher I am holding onto it more and lying forward so I don't fall down, hugging it. As I reach the top after Molly gets up, my shoes start to feel loose. They have mud and grass stuck to them and they begin to slide off my feet as I am pulling myself over the top of the stairs onto the next floor. Also, when I got to the top, the stairs were escalators that weren't working. As my shoes fell to the bottom, I thought "oh Ive got to get those now" but part of me felt it doesn't matter I don't need them. Then I was woken up. Any interpretations are welcome and appreciated.

Many thanks
Rose.

8/21/2016 3:57 am  #2

Re: Dream of Climing up stairs and loosing my shoes

Thank you Night swimmer. Yes I do still have a feeling of unease around my step-dad but I have been working on overcoming this and not letting him get into my head. I guess its men in general too, but I recently used my "new way" with my biological dad and I wasnt affected by him so like you said, the shoes represent the old coping mechanisms or old ways not being of use anymore. It has been a difficult challenge hense the ridiculous steps lol thank you for your help to understand this dream

8/21/2016 8:23 am  #3

You let go of some baggage that was holding back in this dream, that is represent by the mud and grass on your shoes. Climbing the stairs is your hard won effort you put into your healing and personal growth. The ecalators and stairs not working means you will not return to the spiritual and emotional sickness you recovered from.

8/21/2016 9:11 am  #4

Thank you Thunderbow, yes I have been working hard to heal, it felt like a struggle to get to the top. Im glad to hear this have a lovely day!

Board footera