Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2016 9:37 am  #11

Re: Spiritual Connections to Animals and your pets.

Very heartwarming, that is a beautiful picture. I love animals and have been blessed with my girl dog Lady. She melts my heart everyday, weve had a growing bond since we took her in, she was a rescue dog, and it gets stronger everyday. A lady I know done an animal communication with her that left me lost for words and totally at peace. Most of what Lady said, I already knew from our connection already I just didnt realise we had been communicating. So now  I practice with her and speak to her each day, at home and when I am away. The feeling of such an abundance of love in my heart when I connect with her is amazing. She has been with me in past lives, and she was called Lady then too. I intentionally communicated with her directly recently and she had me in laughter with all her sassy replies, such a lovely girl, I feel blessed she is in my life As I always say, there is a reason Dog is God spelled backwards lol...

8/20/2016 4:02 pm  #12

Only just saw the mares eye, those lashes.. It brought back a memory to me of Mars the horse I really connected with ... Thanks for posting it up...  Thunderbow summed it up, it is indeed Beautiful..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/20/2016 4:03 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/20/2016 5:34 pm  #13

The only animal I have now is a cat he is all Black with little grey patches at the side of his eyes so I called him Shadow with my neck being bad he has been laying by my head .as if to heal it.he knows when I'm feeling under the weather​

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/12/2016 7:56 pm  #14

I've had many pets over the years. 
I loved my Collie "Randy" he was my best friend growing up as a small child. 
From Birth to about age 6 maybe. Been a long time ago. 
Randy slipped on Ice and my parents friend the town Vet had to give him a shot to put him down. 

When I was laid off I had two bear cubs come and sit in one of my trees in the front. 
You could barely see them in the night. 
Later an older one; maybe one of the two came and would eat the dog food that was outside my kitchen door. 
I would slowly open the door and once I got a great photo of it. 
He had a scar on his upper right eyebrow. 
Someone digitized him in machine embroidery and I stitched him out LOL. 
Probably half grown around 400 lbs?? not sure; I'm no judge of a bears weight. 

HUH! just figured how to get a photo from my computer to Google images. YEAH! 
Here you go. Hope it works. It didnt' work; will have to work on the image uploading. 
Gosh it's so tiny, that's laid out on a 10" word doc landscape. Will have to work on it again. 

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/xxdFNBC0EUDJ6Pj2Mhoc9nu44ImpatpEUtTEUuegqJd5QQ2A71ocSr6CdjH01KtGUG89Uls=s85

I was trying to get an image  on of my native spirit apparation but I don't know how to upload images that look good or keep origional size. 

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/U4yBJiwOrRFW0_swyQI1o3bKbO1OO13_wFEO-NoEe9mmGZQKMZHKPXdP4Pbdg31cf4i5Fg=s114 

Last edited by Native_Past_Life_Spirit (9/12/2016 8:45 pm)

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

9/12/2016 8:47 pm  #15

I've been on here since 4pm  it's now 8:46. 
Must go to bed.

Night all. 

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

9/13/2016 3:54 am  #16

I use to breed rough collies beautiful dogs..this site gets addictive deb don't worry about it

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/13/2016 4:19 am  #17

How lovely about the bears, sounds so scary though.

9/13/2016 8:31 am  #18

Just use the insert photo on the above menu on the reply window to post them here like this:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/xxdFNBC0EUDJ6Pj2Mhoc9nu44ImpatpEUtTEUuegqJd5QQ2A71ocSr6CdjH01KtGUG89Uls=s85

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/U4yBJiwOrRFW0_swyQI1o3bKbO1OO13_wFEO-NoEe9mmGZQKMZHKPXdP4Pbdg31cf4i5Fg=s114

9/13/2016 1:27 pm  #19

I am told that Bob cat attacks are rare, so Thunderbow you were not bothering it  and they felt fine with you...
Bears are a different thing and when I found one in the brush at Sun peaks,   , I was advised to quietly back away and so we were safe..
One time I was watching the dawn come up im Monument Valley when a Coyote slunk across in from of our truck..  Yes it looked at us, but had other things on their mind, like breakfast...

Luckily we do not get those.. but we do have Big cats in the wild  on the moors that get spotted from time to time.. Google 'The Surrey Puma'...  It has stayed free for a long time, steals a sheep now and then but shuns human contact..      The New Forest in Hampshire has Wild Boar and they are dangerous and aggressive if disturbed.. There is one in a nearby woodland to me,  a few years back. It was  know as ' The Beast of Bulphan'..
When I was at college once a friend and I went looking for it, we never found it or it us..Just lots of rabbits..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/13/2016 1:33 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/14/2016 8:26 am  #20

Not only Bobcats visit my camp, but Mountain Lions too. I actually had one talk to me. On Aug. 30, 1989 one came into my camp and just sat there chirping and squeaking at me. That way out on Thumb Mesa Grand Canyon.

Board footera