Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/03/2016 5:04 pm  #1

Hello and Greetings

While doing some research on some topics of interest to me right now, I rolled across a forum posting of Thunderbow and the concept and outlook drew me into interest.  After A little digging around I found out about this forum and decided to hop on with it.  I am coming back into the various communities around me after an intentional exile to learn my own way.  The journey is complete and my healing is done, so it is time for me to get back into the community as a whole and spread the wisdom I have learned.  A fresh start with a fresh group seemed an ideal way to begin reconnected to people on a spiritual path and recreating a new network of allies.  Something that I let go as part of my journey.  

4/04/2016 11:54 am  #2

Re: Hello and Greetings

Oki and welcome to the forum.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

4/06/2016 3:17 pm  #3

Ya'at'eeh; Welcome to my forums. Feel free to suggest any Topic you would like to see here.

4/06/2016 7:08 pm  #4

thank you for the greetings.  I have more then enough topics at this point to keep me busy writing, even before this sight sees more traffic.  Which I have been keeping a general eye on and people are beginning to scope it out.  There were 10 guest on at one point. As discussions increase and people are drawn to the sight to discuss things that will grow.  

6/02/2016 1:46 pm  #5

Great to see you making your own site Thunder Bow i will be passing your site on to other like minded souls

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

6/02/2016 6:32 pm  #6

Ya'at'eeh and welcome to my new Native forum. Moderation here will be more liberal than the other forum. If you have topic suggestions let me know.

Board footera