Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/19/2016 10:24 am  #21

Re: Forum Underconstruction, I need your help

Actually, the bold caps were just an public announcement for others to see as well. I do allow all caps in this forum, if and only if they are within reason.

8/20/2016 3:14 am  #22

It ok, it just doesn't help my sight problem if some one writes in caps, it actually makes it harder for me to read. Its a big hassle for me as I now cannot read a hand written note even...Recently I got two letters and I had to show my cherokee buddy in Texas the letters on  a vid chat so she could read them to me..  .But I hope things will improve at some stage..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/20/2016 3:16 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/20/2016 9:11 am  #23

Is there anything I can do to adjust the font here? Please let me know.

8/20/2016 9:18 am  #24

Not really, it was the font in the pm part thatwas the problem.. But thanks for asking..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/30/2016 2:26 pm  #25

Didnt Robert Mirabal film on there for his Valley of dreams  dvd?

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/05/2016 6:49 am  #26

Ok what I am still having trouble with is this....  Look above the Quick post window  the end of the background photo is dark and you have black script over laying it which is preseumably the thread title? But its invisible and the bit to do with subscription is also black on a dark back ground..  The  Red script does not show up on the dark back ground either..  So maybe a different pic of navajo lands might work as long as its not got dark bits where the script shows...  What do you think, would this create a problem for any one else or help us all lol..  http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/05/2016 6:52 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

9/05/2016 8:33 am  #27

I will investigate. The background is a bit hard on the font dolors this forum uses.

9/05/2016 9:17 am  #28

Exactly which is why I thought it might be easier to change the pic....  Would the Spirit mountain one be lighter?

Nicholas Black Elk

10/23/2016 3:41 pm  #29

Hi, I want to ask is there some kinda Glitch only I search and it says no result I try to search a member to pm it say the same ?? Has Trump the chump infiltrated this forum ??
http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/23/2016 3:44 pm)

Nicholas Black Elk

10/24/2016 8:40 am  #30

Best click on the members name.

Board footera