Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/02/2015 11:55 am  #1

Spiritual Connections to Animals and your pets.

How have you interacted with animals, spiritually? Have a spiritual connection with your Horse? 

4/03/2016 5:25 pm  #2

Re: Spiritual Connections to Animals and your pets.

I do not have a horse, but I have connected to my pets and often use my connection with them to calm them when they are frightened.  As such we have a deep respect and I rarely have to discipline them.  Being that they are dogs an occasional reminder of who is in charge is needed.  I still feel the presence of pets since deceased.  Watching over me and protecting me in their own way.  My last dog Rascal has helped chase me on spirit quest in the right direction from time to time.  Which fits so well into his personality.  He chose to die next to me in peace when his time was up.  He watched me grow from a young child and lived to 17 years with me.  So its no small wonder that he still watches out for me after he has passed. 

4/06/2016 3:20 pm  #3

I can see your connection.

4/07/2016 3:20 am  #4

I have this connection with the many animals that share my life, its one that I find naturally happens it helps me to help them when they have issues or problems and I basically can feel in my body if something is wrong with there's.

It helps out a lot as problems like this can get sorted out a lot quicker.  They also alert me if im down at the house and there out up the mountain if something is a miss. I get an image of what they see and can go n physically see whats going on and sort it out. It works both ways I can show them an image in my mind of what I would like them to do and nine times of ten they do it.

Its a connection to each one of them as an individual that I hold very sacred its a trust and bond that's freely given, it takes time to build, I know it can be broken in a second and take forever to heal.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

4/07/2016 12:50 pm  #5

I have had Elk, Mountain Lion. Bobcat, and many birds come into my camp.

8/20/2016 5:15 am  #6

Thunderbow wrote:

I have had Elk, Mountain Lion. Bobcat, and many birds come into my camp.

That sounds wonderful, and so different to the animals around the woods here. We have wild deer, red deer and muntjac deer, badgers, foxes, lots of smaller furry friends and a few really beautiful birds.

But I have horses, and have a good connection with them that has been built over the years.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/Crystalhealingforall/WorldEye_zps0vctzrmp.gif

This is one of my favourite pictures, this wonderful mare was 33 years old and look at the wisdom and compassion in her eye. A whole world of the soul there.

8/20/2016 5:24 am  #7

Looks a beautiful horse there is much wisdom in her eyes

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/20/2016 5:33 am  #8

Thank-you, I am not sure what made me post her picture here, it is not usually something I would share, but it felt right.

8/20/2016 7:23 am  #9

I have a small herd of horses here, yesterday evening I saw the stallion and his mare gallop up the side of the mountain ridge and stand on top reading the messages on the wind whilst it played through their manes. It was both a beautiful and amazing sight. That took me back to a distant memory at time in a far off land. I sure wish I had been close enough to get a photo of it.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

8/20/2016 9:27 am  #10

Nizhonii (Beautiful). I feel good reading all this. Thank You! So much good spirit in here.

Board footera