Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2016 4:05 pm  #1

Past lives and karmic ties

I'm currently writing a book on Karma and editing my book on the Soul and was editing the chapter on past lives.

We all do have past lives, but we don't need to know all of them because sometimes those lives may trigger issues that have been resolved. I've had a couple of regressions myself with the aid of readers, and then have accessed some past lives myself. What I have learned is that you must respect Spirit when you request information and it is not shown, that there is a good reason.

I, like many was interested from curiosity as I felt there were things I didn't understand about myself and felt learning about my past lives would be the answer. This is not the case, while it can throw some light on issues, it's not that easy, plus you have to be ready to hear certain things. Was a prepared to hear I executed my brother in a prior life? I knew something had happened and it wasn't a surprise that is not who I am today.

I caution people into delving into past lives, because an inexperienced reader can trigger issues, and while it can help with blocks, it can cause harm. In my experience I ended up unearthing a prior life that led to a losing a soul fragment and having to use soul retrieval. It has changed me, and not necessarily for the better as I ignored the signs and believed some Facebook rhetoric that karmic debt could be cleared with a healer as my friend has recommended them. It damaged me, and I had to find a way to save myself and hence I was steered towards Shamanism. Another element of  a past life.

8/08/2016 4:18 pm  #2

Re: Past lives and karmic ties

A good sensible post.. Any Regression session can reveal negatives as well as positives. Often people undertake Regression when they really should not.. As certain Mental Heath issues can surface and create problems for the sitter here and now..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/08/2016 4:24 pm  #3

Star Wolf Medicine Woman wrote:

A good sensible post.. Any Regression session can reveal negatives as well as positives. Often people undertake Regression when they really should not.. As certain Mental Heath issues can surface and create problems for the sitter here and now..

I'm very wary of self-help videos and things where people can delve into things unprepared and trying to correct an issues is not easy. That's the danger of these online courses or DVDs as people are not versed in the potential consequences.

My first regression didn't reveal much and it was with someone experienced, because I wasn't ready and what I wanted to know, I already knew, but wanted 'proof' which I now realize isn't necessary as it comes from within when you have connected to the Higher Self.

8/09/2016 6:26 pm  #4

I have had past life regression done the first time I laughed all through it.the hypnotist told me that I was to strong for him and spirit wouldn't allow him to do anything. he told me to see his wife who had been doing it longer I did and it worked but nothing came out of it that I didn't already know myself. he told me I carry a lot of anger from one part of a past life and .I do I know where it comes from and it will never go away either. if anyone was to speak of that life time I would have to leave. because with what I know to be fact because I was there. and I would be the first person to tell you the book about it is wrong

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/10/2016 1:03 pm  #5

Thats ok Native Spirit history books often are manipulated by one side or another and we do know there is truth and then there is 'The real truth', often they are very differeny .

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/10/2016 2:11 pm  #6

So true Star Wolf Medicine Woman

8/19/2016 4:51 pm  #7

You don't need a regressionist to help you if the feelings come, from deep within yourself  I know of a person who tried a dvd about regression she was a wreck for weeks after.and she still wont speak about what happend

8/20/2016 4:07 am  #8

A solitary session is notr the way to go, its dabbling into something without looking fully into the pros and cons and the safety factor. Kind of like messing with Ouija boards, asking for trouble..

Nicholas Black Elk

8/20/2016 5:38 am  #9

When I was a teenager I died in an accident I was clinically dead and resuscitated. But afterwards I had many memories of past lives. I did eventually sort them all out  but it took a lot if time and as a teenager with no one to talk to about it, because I was adopted away from my cultural roots. I couldn't go and seek advice until years later.

It didn't help maters that once opened that door remained open and I would periodically get more and more stuff coming through. It caused me a few issues at first but I had a guardian who had appeared with me at the time I was involved in that accident. He helped me out and with him I figured it out eventually and even got to enjoy what I was remembering despite some of it being pretty harrowing in places.

I'd enough sense even back then of what was happening, and as a teenager it got quite addictive  finding out all I could about these lives, so I naturally started to regress myself. I didn't know that's what it was called at the time. I just did it, i used to just sit down somewhere quiet usually with a horse or the dog around as they would bring me back if I needed it. Then I'd just relax n close my eyes, the rest just happened without me doing anything. I saw some real bad stuff and felt a lot of things both emotional and physical. The other thing I would get was smells, n some of them were pretty bad. But I was able to deal with what I remembered, no one had told me what to expect so I just excepted it and never fought it, to me it was kinda like watching an on going TV series only I was watching it behind closed eyes.

I did write down a lot of what I remembered and still have the note books packed away some place, it was more a fascination of what I could uncover like a good book I wanted to find out what was on the next page.

It was only years later that I found out what I'd been doing, there was no such thing as the internet back then and no one I could actually talk to about it. After all I was just some half wild NDN kid growing up in the wrong country. All I had was that guardian who appeared, he's still with me to this day though only appears once in a while.

I DON'T recommend what I did to anyone and I did scare myself a few times. I would say if you choose to follow that path go to a professional and get help, but really, really consider what you going to do if you find something you don't like or want to remember. Its not all memories of pleasant sunny days with rainbows and butter flies, and those memories once remembered can't be undone or forgotten they become part of you and your life today.

Just be very, very sure you really want to take that step. I had no choice in the beginning and I never asked to follow that trail, I just landed on it n managed it the way I thought n felt best at that time. Its part of what makes me who and what I am today, but I did except it, wort's and unpleasant bits and all.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

8/20/2016 7:23 am  #10

That was most interesting... Particularly that having a near death experience opened you up...

There was an 'on going experiment'  going on in the hospital I worked in...
On top of the cupboards in each resus room was a large card with a sympol on it, it was taped down..We had 2 such rooms but different symbols the same cards were also in the Coronary Care unit and The ITU where I was sister there..        Often a patient arrested and was brought back, they told of looking down on themselves watching us working on them. One man tokd me exactly what /i saud when I questioned a drug dose withobe of the doctors... So somr ptetty good evidence there of NDE's and OBE's  Out of Body Experiences....  How about that then?

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/20/2016 10:57 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera