Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2015 12:42 pm  #1

Open Forum

This is an open forum for spiritual topics. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

8/19/2016 5:22 pm  #2

Re: Open Forum

I thought this would be interesting to know, as we have a few mediums has anyone when doing any spiritual work started speaking in tongues?I know I have many moons ago now I was doing a reading to a group of about 16 people I was speaking English for the most part. then I went to one person and started speaking a different language,i didn't know what language it was and I don't know what I was saying either, I found out after by the person I was speaking to that I was speaking fluent Russian. and I know when I type I have to stop and look what I have written because I write lines of words in a different language to. does anyone else have the ability to do this?

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/19/2016 11:19 pm  #3

When I was a very young child as some know I was adopted out via the church, my father got my mothers Grandparents involved and a legal fight that went on n off for many years ensued but I was fostered by my maternal Grandparents then adopted to them for a time, they managed to maintain access to me through out my childhood thankfully.

Now they were First Nations but from a different part of the world so when I started talking it wasn't in English or there language. It took my Grandfather n Father a bit of detective work to find some Elders from my fathers heritage to identify what that language was. It was a very old dialect of there language.

With there help my Grandfather was able at last to understand me at least to a degree. It took me some time before I uttered my first words in English and I still use that first language today in Medicine Work, I have in my life time found a handful of others who speak it all who are Medicine Carriers. 

Now I'm no medium but once in a while something comes through more often when I'm writing or concentrating intently on something like art work or working with the horses. It just kinda slips out in some other language I don't know in this life time. Its an ongoing joke if im concentrating n someone asks me if I want a mug of tea that I answer in some different language and look surprised when I do, but hey that's just one of me many weird quirks lol.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

8/20/2016 4:23 am  #4

I have only really known of one person, an english guy, he spole fluent Lakota when in an 'Altered State'.. Yet he never had any lessons in it... It did come in handy as he was brought in as a guest lecturer on a NAI History & Culture course we were on..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera