Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/18/2016 9:58 am  #1

Saying hello

I thought I should say a quick hello and how lovely it is is to see a new forum growing   I am still finding my way around and hope that you are all feeling good and sharing in this wonderful new energy.
Horses are one of my passions, and so I am sure I will be delving into that topic some time.

8/18/2016 10:22 am  #2

Re: Saying hello

Hi, Welcome ..Good to see a new member joining us.. This is a comfortable place to post, compared to some forums lol...http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/wink.png

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/18/2016 10:28 am  #3

Feels comfy so far, and yes I know what you mean about other places, it will be interesting to see how this develops over the months and years.
Needs a few tweaks but so far so good and the energy is very very positive.
Where has your avatar gone?

8/18/2016 3:37 pm  #4

Oki and welcome to the forum, nice to see you here.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

8/18/2016 3:56 pm  #5

White Fire Gems wrote:

Feels comfy so far, and yes I know what you mean about other places, it will be interesting to see how this develops over the months and years.

Actually I have not put one up.... I have sight problems so it is not so easy for me to do things that others find easy....

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/19/2016 2:15 am  #6

Hi White Fire Gems,
 ​Welcome to the forums its nice to see you here

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/19/2016 2:55 am  #7

Star Wolf Medicine Woman wrote:

White Fire Gems wrote:

Actually I have not put one up.... I have sight problems so it is not so easy for me to do things that others find easy....

Can I help at all, I am sure I saw a picture by your name,perhaps it was my mind making one up for such a pretty name?and thanks for the welcome

8/19/2016 2:56 am  #8

Hello Maikan and Native Spirit nice to meet you

8/19/2016 8:24 am  #9

White Fire, I am open to suggestions on how to improve our Forum. It is still a work in progress. Any and all input is welcomed.

8/20/2016 5:34 am  #10

Thunderbow wrote:

White Fire, I am open to suggestions on how to improve our Forum. It is still a work in progress. Any and all input is welcomed.

That's the nicest thing about a new forum

Board footera