Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/18/2016 12:56 am  #1

Sun Rose

Hey,

I am coming to this forum from another through Thunderbow. I have been working on knowing my authentic self for some time now and I would say I am almost there in knowing my whole self. I still have inner work to do and things I wish to know, but I know this will happen when it is meant too. I love spirituality, I love all things magical and I love to learn new things.

My particular interests at the moment are dreams and what they can show us. Working on oneself to be the highest expression possible. And mostly, healing myself so that I can live my life helping others to do the same.

I am also interested in spiritual abilities such as being able to manipulate matter, time and space, intuitive readings and visions that I have increasingly been seeing relating to time line events, and past lives.

Mostly I wish to know who I am and live my life in harmony with my soul purpose/blueprint and what I came here to achieve.

I look forward to using this forum, I am glad a peaceful and kind forum is being built up

I have posted in "Ceremonies", hoping to hear from people soon

Love Rose!

8/18/2016 8:35 am  #2

Re: Sun Rose

Ya'at'eeh, and welcome to my developing forum. You can post your dreams in the dream section, where I, and others can help give interpretation of them. I recommend the book "Seven Arrows" by H. Storm, for an introduction to the Vision Quest, and the path of self discovery.

8/18/2016 9:42 am  #3

Hi SunRose Welcome to the forums good to have you here

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/18/2016 10:38 am  #4

Thank you for the warm welcome I am glad to be here

Also for the book recommendation, I am always looking for new books to read, especially omes that will help on my path, thank you!

8/18/2016 10:40 am  #5

Hi Sun Rose, love the name and the avatar,  I am new here too

8/18/2016 10:56 am  #6

Welcome to my forum White Fire http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cute.png

8/18/2016 3:39 pm  #7

Oki and welcome to he forum, I look forwards to reading your posts

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

8/19/2016 12:35 am  #8

White Fire Gems, thank you, and to you also

8/19/2016 12:36 am  #9

Thank you Maikan, I look forward to reading yours and everything else on this forum

Board footera