Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/05/2016 2:54 pm  #1

Big Bang Theroy

Did the Big Bang really happen? Was the Universe "Created"?

8/01/2016 10:53 am  #2

Re: Big Bang Theroy

I'd say scientifically that is a very plausable theory.. The Evolution of man does seem to pose unanswered questions..  There is a book entitled 'Was God an Astronaut?'.. this poses questions..  Think of the Cave Art all over the world clearly showing native people appearing to interact with biped beings wearing space helmets and space suits..  These cave paitings are 10's of thousands of years ago..So what do you think?

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/01/2016 10:55 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/01/2016 7:43 pm  #3

How does "The Universe Was Never Created" sound? It had no begining. Evolutionis real. Yes, there is life every where in the universe. When you look at the stars, you are seeing complete solar systems.

Last edited by Thunderbow (8/01/2016 7:46 pm)

8/03/2016 3:34 am  #4

A true Solar system involves Planet  and a Sun and moon or moons.. Do they all have this, I cannot say. But it is what is beyond that fascinates me..? 
  Do you think that the position of the planetary constellation in the night sky at the moment of our birth, defines us, our traits and our future, our compatability with others etc ?

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/16/2016 5:48 pm  #5

I have always gone with a cyclical universe.  It began and it will end and it it will be reborn.  What sparked the creation of existence is immaterial to existence.  The cycles of such things are beyond our interpretation as we are locked into a moment of time.  Since time itself is a concept that can be questioned and is more wibbly wobbly then linear, though we still exist in a time frame that that pails in comparison to the time frame of all creation.  This is regardless of how old our soul is and a multitude of concepts.  All of which gets wonderfully complex and we have barely scratched the surface of all the complexity of it.  

8/17/2016 11:06 am  #6

Time is like a sphere, it has no begining and no end. Not up or down, or starting point. Iiniar time does not exist.

Board footera