Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/14/2016 6:48 pm  #11

Re: Not all religious folk are spiritual

I agree that religion is the cause of all wars,well its not the religion it is mans interpretation of it what they percieve to be the truth, i remember when i was a kid,having to go to sunday school and they told me i ask to many questions for my own good,
 so i asked why do you believe everything you read in the bible, because it is so was the answer i said thats not an answer i asked where you there when it was written,
of course not was her answer so i said so you believe what one person has said ,
 i was told off for being rude. i think that says it all

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/16/2016 4:59 pm  #12

Religion is the concept of someone else telling you what to do.  The accumulation of traditions and a specific mindset passed down the generations. When the mindset becomes dogma and unbending it becomes dangerous, we see this all the time.  The knowledge and traditions of the past have purpose but creating them as unaltering fact stagnates creativity and advancement.  

Most religious people are not all that spiritual.  They follow the rules kinda, out of fear and feel guilt for failing, but most do not have all that great of a connection to the concept of divine that they call their own.  Many Buddhist do not really practice much in the way of Buddhism for instance, that is the job for the priest, who the lay followers support.  It creates a mess of control and a hierarchy that turns into a money making tool.  This is not the case for all Buddhist Preist, but it is an issue.  Its particularly bad in the Shosin (sp?) sects in Japan.  Becoming depending on followers for a living can create problem, mostly in the form of a religious class expecting it and living above their followers.  All religions for the most part started as a spiritual tradition, the fear doctrines came into play to keep the loyal followers in check and sending in tithes.  This is why the concept of lay priest in a relgious ground is important to me, from top to bottom.  No one should be profiting from religious practices.  Look at the major religions around the world and you will almost always see money and materialism being reflected.  When that comes full circle it creates concepts like Prosperity Gospel, in which the rich deserve the wealth because they were chosen by the god entity to be rich and above everyone else.  Though sadlly, lay priest on slow down this process, the inevitable cycle is still the same.  

8/16/2016 5:32 pm  #13

I like Thunder Bows reply Pray Pay and Obey i think that sums it up

9/18/2016 6:26 pm  #14

My friend came to mine this afternoon and she was telling me that the cook in the school that she works in.thinks im not for real so i asked my friend what is she talking about,so she said the cook had gone to a meeting to do with school cooks,
one of the members was saying that she didnt believe in any religion and she didnt believe that mediums were not real.she said in the bible it says this about so and so,
so i said to my friend she is entitled to her opinion it doesnt concern me.
  my friend said that my name was mentioned i said how so.it turned out that another member had a reading from me a couple of years ago. but she had lost my number.
 un beknown to her the school cook from my friends school also knows me.she was in school with me.
  the cook that was in school with me had told this other woman that i was always in church praying.
 so i said to my friend is she for real or is she just an idiot.
 it turns out that the school cook had just started reading tarot cards so wanted her to go see her instead.
 so i said to my friend when ya see her in school tomorrow tell her from me i only read for the needy not the greedy. unlike her. she called me a fraud and a religious bible basher just to give herself more credence, i was flabergasted

9/18/2016 9:48 pm  #15

I have a saying too - What other people think about me is none of my business. 

I share all the time at work about my beliefs. Not everyone is a believer before they hear it but they sure do love seeing it. Plant that seed and watch it grow.

Even the non-believers at work still listen and ask. They love it when I come in to work with a photo of orbs or when I caught Jesus in the clouds on the way up the driveway at work in the sunrise. I didn't know he was there until later - someone actually had to show me. I just get urges to take photos and they show up. He showed up just before Easter 2014 I think it was. I will post when I figure out all the pix posting. I'd like my images to show up like the horse eye did, beautiful it was. 

I agree with all of you. 

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

9/19/2016 10:34 am  #16

Native Spirit I really wouldn't worry about doubters.. You will always get this.. It is this other womans own insecurity that is making her react like this in a defamatory way..    I wouldn't let it get to me.. you are strong and she is only a learner of a basic technique..  It might be years before she realises that Tarot cards are a focus and the reading or interpretation of those cards comes from our guides...
Don't feel bad, ya can read for me any time lol..http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/19/2016 10:36 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/19/2016 1:24 pm  #17

If i listened to what everyone was saying about me i would be a wreck,but i never have ive always gone my own way anyway.
tarot cards in this one persons hands will be a dangerous tool because she has got no tact i always tell her if she had a brain she would be dangerous.her given reading she cant shut her mouth for long enough

9/19/2016 1:42 pm  #18

http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png
ROFLMAO I think she would not get in to any Circle I taught lol.. I don't do beginners.. Intermediates to advanced me lol... But currently I am leaving it alone to concentrate on Healing..  Myself and others.. Am building back my Essential energy.

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/19/2016 1:46 pm  #19

Yes so am i at the moment im no good healing and reading other others when i been ill myself

9/19/2016 1:58 pm  #20

Its good we both recognise that we need love too....((((Native Spirit)))))

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera