Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/15/2016 2:24 pm  #1

Just one method of reading some one...

A few years ago I used to teach a Developmemt Circle, I thought it might be interesting for you to know of some of the techniques taught..
This is Experimental but it works..  
You need a bowl of water filled to almost the top.. When we have done this there were 6 of us we took turns to try..

The person who is to read the energy leaves the room.. One of the remaining people holds their hands fingers out spread just above the level of the water for about 30 seconds.
You then call the reader back into the room,  It is important for the person not to actually touch the surface of the water..or the energy is lost.
Then you all take your seats and the reader enters the room. They hold their out stretched hands over the water, from this they pick up the energy of the peron. The reader should be able to pick up information about the sitter and to correctly identify the sitter etc. But if he or she accidentally touches the surface of the water, the energy is instantly dissipated.. Honestly it works.. Try it, you may find it interesting.

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/15/2016 2:36 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/15/2016 2:37 pm  #2

Re: Just one method of reading some one...

That sounds very much like scrying only with scrying you can have visions in the water,mirror or crystal ball..i have used a crystal ball a couple of times,it wasnt mine it belonged to a friend,
she didnt know how to use it so i taught her,she couldnt grasp it though,
as a medium i dont use tools but i have got cards.not tarot i hate them,
i have got Angel cards but i havent used them in a long time,the ones i do like are my Native American Medicine Cards  they suit me more

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/15/2016 3:00 pm  #3

The thing is anyone who might be interested will be at a different stage of develpment.. I taught Beginers and Intermediate..  I recognise that these methods are just tools..  But it gives learners confidence.. I have some Medicine Woman cards, I have not used them in years,I cannot see to use them so I  used them with  my guide help instead..  Again card , crystals runes etc are just tools..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/15/2016 3:02 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/15/2016 3:09 pm  #4

Yes they are just tools and can be confidance building to anyone starting out,my medicine cards are old now they are frayed at the edges

8/15/2016 3:50 pm  #5

Aren't we all lol..http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Nicholas Black Elk

8/16/2016 2:05 pm  #6

LOL http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

8/16/2016 4:48 pm  #7

Pretty much everything is merely a tool. the techniques, the rituals all of those are tools to grasp the concept of the unseen and forge it into effective reality.  Tools are part of what makes us human, so they are essential to what we do on a spiritual level.  I use this analogy to explain it to people.  One can build a shelter of sorts without any tools.  It will take a long time and it will not be all that advanced.  By adding sometihng as simple as a sharp rock the process is enhanced.  Push it forward and the use of power tools and you can create something grand in much less time and effort.  We have evolved tools and refined their purposes.  This is part of human nature, built into our DNA.  So why would it be any different for the spiritual aspect of ourselves?  My advice on power tools is to not be reliant on them, one should know how to do things the old fashion way, this creates a deeper understanding of the process and the effort.  Which strengthens ones connection to the skill set in ways that tools never can.    That and if you are without your tools and cannot perform, then you are weakened by your dependencies on them.  It is all a balancing act.  

8/16/2016 5:18 pm  #8

I used to be a phone reader it had on my profile that i am a medium and even though i have got medicine cards i dont use them,i know from the ppl that came through to me,that they thought everyone used cards to connect,i had to tell them i give messages from spirit that is what a medium does.
if they were wanting anything else contact a different reader. some people couldnt get in into their heads that i dont use tools i finished because i was getting ppl wanting to know what the cards were telling them about relationships. that is not my thing

8/16/2016 5:32 pm  #9

Yeah, I stopped doing private readings for similar reasons.  It got weird at some points and people want fake psychic readings.  Meditation and mental techniques still count as tools, as do rituals and whatever.  If you are a strong instinctual practitioner you have the natural aptitude for such things and the use to tools to augment is not really needed.  Each person is different, I rarely use tools unless I am embedding an energy pattern into an object for a purpose.  They help me concentrate or in the case of making an object.  In the end its just a means to gain the needed focus to maintain a spiritual effect.

8/17/2016 4:42 am  #10

This is pretty much why I moved to Physical Mediumship...

Some people have fixed ideas that they have expectations and when they are not achieved they scream Fake.     This is mainly due to the change ib law and the so called 'Fraudulent Mediums Acr;.  Which say if you ask and pay for a reading and you do not get the result you wanted then you don't have to pay...
If they knew anything they would be told that no Medium can definately guarantee to connect with a specific Spirit entity it is dependant on whether that spirit wishes to make contact or even if they are able.. 
Reincarnation is a factor too as if the proposed contact has already moved on, then they will not be contactable.. The problem is we know but he people wanting Readings do not.

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/17/2016 4:44 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera