Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/12/2016 6:35 pm  #1

Pendulums

Has anyone ever used a pendulum? i have many a time its good for those starting out on the their spiritual path,it can aid you in Healing connecting you to your guide etc,
you hold the pendulum in your dominant hand. hold it between your fore finger and your thumb let it swing,
 wait until it stops  then ask it questions,it normally moves slowly in four directions .unless its in my hand then is goes like wild fire,
 straight normally means yes swinging towards you is no.left is dont know right i dont want to answer that question.
 once you are used to using it it may move in different directions,

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/13/2016 12:01 am  #2

Re: Pendulums

I find I can influence a pendulum way to much, so what I use are sticks, stone n bones or dousing rods that are held in pieces of tube so not in direct contact to my hands. I use these as a quick tool to work with, but if I want to get a solid answer to something I always go back to the sticks, stones n bones of my ancestors or use both ways.
It normally works out correct when I do it that way.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

8/14/2016 11:15 am  #3

I have used Pendulums too.. But before you rush out and buy one you need to know if it is right for you.. That in its self is tricky..   But that is another subject..
Once you have one you need to assertain the Yes and No directions..
 How it behaves in your hands depends on many variables, Ie the legnth of the chain or cord attached to it and also your energy and lastly the 'Ideomotor effect. 'The same principal applies to Divining rods, I have those too..  I used the Pendulum when 1. Teaching Circle' and  2 Teaching Chakrah Balancing as a Workshop and 3  it practice. as a Comp;ementary Therapist.

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/14/2016 11:19 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/14/2016 2:02 pm  #4

I did have one but i dont know where it went i tend to rely on my intuition more than anything else, i had one on a cord i didnt like the ones on chains,it didnt have the same feel about it

11/15/2016 4:08 pm  #5

I never leave home without my clear quartz pendulum
I use it for lots of things, 
Chakra balancing,  clearing energy spots in areas tight areas my hands cant  reach
clearing energy on furniture while out amongst society (sometimes can feel bad energy left behind when sitting on benches etc)
Its great when the bones and muscles are tired and sore after  hard days work, using the pendulum on all the bone joints (sometimes can feel a lot of pain but resides after a few minutes)

The yes and no, before I do this technique I first need connect with my pendulum
I hover it over my left palm (receiving hand) and once it becomes still, I ask it to show me the movement for yes
I ask it a 2nd time for confirmation, then I ask for no and then the maybe.. The pendulums yes/no/maybe movements are different for everyone.
  And when I use the pendulum for energy work, I don't connect with it via yes/no. I allow the pendulum to work its magic. If I use my hands in any energy healing methods, I will use the pendulum afterwards as a confirmation for myself that everything I have done was the best to my ability. And any energy I missed, the pendulum will complete for me

11/15/2016 6:11 pm  #6

Once you have established the yes or no from the pendulem its easy to use, i have never used it over my joints though i normally smudge myself i find that helps me,or i heal myself unless its on my back .

11/15/2016 6:34 pm  #7

Yea I also never thought to use the pendulum on the bones/joints and muscles until I studied colour therapy

I was always tired and sore from working, so the teacher thought was great time show us one of her techniques.
I was pain free by time I got up off the couch.  Beautiful experience
We started from one side of body: the crown area then to the neck, shoulders and joint, down the arms etc then back up the other side back to the crown.
The pendulum would move lengthwise when along the muscles, then would alternate as it replaced with fresh energy then aligned the energy, so it can take a few minutes or longer before the pendulum would stop and we could move to next area. When doing the bone joints, stagnant energy sits within causing inflammation, but as its being released it can be  a bit painful but the pain disappears.
I felt sooo alive, I was used to being in pain, aching back and arms legs wrists. I would never have believed a pendulum could do this, until it was done on myself. And I have done it many times for other people with same results. Even a lady who had bad knee inflammation, she was in agony but 30mins later, was able to walk and not hobble. I have since incorporated it with the energy work I do.
I used to question reiki and healing a lot.. What about the rest of the body  lolzz 

11/15/2016 6:44 pm  #8

Hi I use Reiki professionally every day, I uses the pendulum to re balance chakrahs and use other techniques too.

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera