Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2016 4:12 pm  #1

Soul Maverick

I don't really like labels of any kind so I prefer to call myself an Ancient and tired Spirit that knows various things and who keeps an open mind to help those who need it.

I'm fairly ruthless as Old Souls can be, but diplomatic as I am British. What do I do, well I write, and have my own spiritual blogs. I don't believe in charging for readings even though some friends suggested I do that. I do Soul Purpose readings where I focus on the Soul Blueprint and the aims of the incarnation and any repeating patterns. I am a Sensitive, I read Souls, have a great BS detector, and many of my premonitions, visions and predictions do bear fruit.

There hasn't really been many people I can share my spiritual thoughts to theories with. A handful on SF and a few people I have met on my journey, but there are some things I can never discuss an dI have made my peace with that.

Last edited by Maverick (8/09/2016 3:53 am)

8/08/2016 11:32 pm  #2

Re: Soul Maverick

Oki and welcome to the forum, its great to see you here. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

8/09/2016 3:33 am  #3

​Hi maverick  welcome to  the site

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/09/2016 1:43 pm  #4

Welcome Old Soul, I am similar to you in that I do not charge either..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/09/2016 1:43 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/10/2016 11:23 am  #5

Maverick, feel free to request that I add new forums that might interest you. I am open to suggestions.

Board footera