Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2016 2:08 pm  #1

Homes with spirits

I don't see places as haunted, it's a term that people use when there are spirits present, but I used it until I had my own experiences and understood why spirits do remain earthbound.

My first experience was in a childhood home when I was about 5 or 6 and I knew there was something strange in the house and wouldn't sleep without the light on. One night I stirred and saw my stamp album move and fall to the floor. I was scared I admit, and knew the house had spirits. My neighbors (who were teenagers) told me the houses were haunted (semi-detached) and told me what they saw. I knew they weren't lying, but at that age I didn't  really understand it all.

I recently lived in Salem MA and let's say there were more incidents that can fill a book. I ended up renting a room in a house with more spirits than I could count, with more wandering in and out. There were harrowing moments and I never got much sleep there, but I wasn't afraid and I learned more about earthbound spirits being there.

8/08/2016 2:36 pm  #2

Re: Homes with spirits

I have done many house clearences that were the site of spirit activity,its not always the building but the ground,on which the building stands,
many are ancient burial grounds etc, a friends grandson he is 10 now when he was younger he would wake up screaming every night without fail,
 he said he saw a young man with claws as hands and the skin on one side of his face was gone,
 they asked me to go and help.i did i told them before the houses were built it was a narrow lane that horses were more common than cars using it,
 one day a young man decided to cut short his journey time home short he went onto the lane he was on a motorbike he lost control and he came off.
 the bike dragged him because his troussers leg got caught the claws were his hands were his skin had been shreded off .and the skin on his face was where he was dragged along,
 it was fatal and he passed,when i left there they did some searching about what i had said.
 25 years earlier an accident happened just where i said ,i helped him move on

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/08/2016 2:36 pm  #3

Cool. I have worked with many spirits, in my culture we draw them from the ether, awaken them with conscious awareness. I remember being in an old church school house. It had many spirits there, the creaks and sounds of the house made the house actually speak in sounds. There was this one particular spirit who would chant, "Satan is coming". It was creepy. I remember tapping on the railway leading into the worship area and making musical sounds and a helpful angel spirit was there above me helping form the sounds of the tapping into an angelic water harp. She was so very beautiful and radiated so much light. I have many spirits who like to inhabit the sounds for me. There is something beautiful about living music. Spirits of sound.

8/08/2016 3:17 pm  #4

I am not surprised that some many of us have had 'Experiences.. When you consider how many people going back so many generations have passed away..  Many were not expecting to go, had unfinished business, massive outpourings of energy.. Traumatic deaths like the Motorcycle crash, this kind of thing can 'Imprint' the vast outpouring of energy into the very buildings or even the ground where it happened..

Now 'Energy cannot be created, neither can it be destroyed ' so this is stored...
 So you will know of Mediums or Sensitibes, people who can see and hear spirit and interpret the events that have imprinted this energy.. The Theory is called the 'Stone Tape theory'.   The energy is stored and under certain circumstances tripper a replay of past events...Its just like watching a movie clip..
A good example is Gettysburg in Pennslyvania..  Replays of battles lost, of soldiers carrying on their assigned dutes years after they met their end..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/08/2016 4:18 pm  #5

During my Salem years (and I will have to return and I am fine with that) I encountered so much energy and not the kind people think from a tourist point of view. Given that there is a certified witch nearly in every street the place is full of spirits that have not moved on or want to.

When I am in certain areas I can tell what has happened there before, and get drawn to walk down streets randomly. I later discovered one street I walked on used to be where a prison was, and also could  pinpoint where someone had died. The weird thing was I wasn't even trying or concentrating and it happened naturally. I guess then I had to believe, and my friend a local guide was even shocked at what I came out with because I was saying things that aren't publicly documented.

8/20/2016 8:27 am  #6

There are a lot of places with hidden history, that is handed down as 'Folk lore'... Of course sceptical people never believe anything until it comes to bite them on the backside...

The area of the country I live in is steeped in history.. The Wirch Finder General Matthew Hopkins conducted his business in the locality amongst other areas..  
The Ruling was 'That if you denounced someone as a Witch' you could claim their 'Goods and Chattels' after if they were found guilty.. A great way of geting rid of your competition..

The Trials were held in local Coaching Inns and a circuit Judge would preside..  Suely no one would admit to being a Witch as in those days it was certain death.. The Tests for a Witch were to be tied to a 'Ducking stool' and dipped into the local lake, if they drowned, they were deemed innocent, if they survived then they were obviously a Witch and were then burnt at the stake..    So civilised then weren't they..

A Coaching Inn near me is very old and these trials happened there.. I have taken other Mediums to this spot outside in the car park and asked them what they pick up..  Most detect a smell of burning me too,plus a good deal more.   Orbs flying about Ghostly figures crossing the balcony .
The last person to be burnt at the stake  there after being denounced as a Witch was Thomas Higbed..  The toust board has put up a blue plaque on the wall now.
His energy remains to this day..There is soo much activity in that place lol I know it well.http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/shocked.png

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/20/2016 8:37 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/20/2016 10:00 am  #7

So much of what was done the above post, shows emotional immaturity, and is all about control and greed.

8/20/2016 11:05 am  #8

Yes indeed it was fuelled by greed and ignorance too..  Had I been  around in that era I would probably have been denounced too. For I worked as a Midwife and in those days if a child died or was deformed at birth, theignorant people blamed the Midwife saying she had cursed the family..
The same fate would have befallen my friend who is like yourself in that as well as a Homeopathic Docotor she is a Herbalist and Reiki Healer...
We have often spoken of this and it is a lot safer for our profession now.

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/20/2016 11:05 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

8/20/2016 11:59 am  #9

In those days the church was associated with the ruling class or family. The church was used to keep people in line and subservient to the ruling class of families of the time. Any diverse ideas were quickly suppressed. Witch hunts and the like, were designed to keep people subservient to the ruling class.

8/20/2016 12:08 pm  #10

Yes but we fought back.. even so you know in some placs the oppression is still happening..

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera