You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2018 12:38 am  #1

River and diamond dream

I dreamt that God was showing me a river. It was running straight in between trees, that were either side. The river was in the center of the forest. I could see the scenery was dark, twilight comes to mind, I could see with the light of the moon. The river was pretty calm and clear but there were some parts that had some rocks or whatever that made it more turbulent in those parts of the river. I was being shown that at the end of the river, there is a central Bay Area like a circle at the end and had an open pool of still clear water. Above the water was a glowing diamond. It was so bright with all the light coming from it and I was standing there with a Birdseye view of what was going on.

I feel this may refer to kundalini and the area of the brain were Christos oil is secreted and then after the kundalini is crucified and then we attain God head conciousness. I've been looking into this as it's new information I found over the last few weeks but yesterday i was resting, helping my partner with important issues he has, and I was asking God to show me the way, show me clearly Gods will for me. To me this dream links into this?

2/24/2018 8:28 am  #2

Re: River and diamond dream

The River represents life. You are seeing your life. It mostly calm with some turbulent parts in it where the hard rocks are. Shows your inner peace. The glowing diamond is your mind and illumination. You got a bright mind.

Board footera