Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2018 8:03 am  #1

Two Woodpeckers meaning?

Please can someone help me with the symbolism of this experience....

​I decided to go for a walk on my lunch break, I went around a 1 mile circuit I walk, as I got back round to where I could either walk around again or go back to work, I was thinking that I am tired and I can't be bothered to walk around again. But something inside me thought 'Just do it', so I did. At the start of the second lap I started to ask God for direction in my life and for God to speak to me clearly so I know what I must do. Then two green Woodpeckers flew across my path and landed in a tree on my right, I looked at them as I walked past and they were quiet large and green. I thought that they may be husband and wife.

What could this message mean?

2/22/2018 8:55 am  #2

Re: Two Woodpeckers meaning?

Out here our woodpeckers have red on them. I just think they mean your prayers were heard.

2/22/2018 8:59 am  #3

Oh that's good to hear! Yes this one had a red head.... it was this one,
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=peqzea8h&id=DA5494AC38CF6B345A0F7B032F466F7659D5B4FB&thid=OIP.peqzea8hBe1Ij5eMzL6dcgHaKh&q=green+woodpecker+uk&simid=608027707479033344&selectedIndex=18&ajaxhist=0

I'm glad to know my prayers were heard thank you

Last edited by Sunrose (2/22/2018 9:00 am)

2/22/2018 4:02 pm  #4

I have to agree with Thunder Bow in his interpretation   I know when I'm outside sitting on the bench in my back yard
​especially when the sun is out ,two Blackcrows always sit on the branch of one of the trees in my yard,
​and they stay there for the length of time I'm out there.

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

Board footera