Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2017 12:33 am  #1

Dream of course - royalty -green and red

Dreamt I wanted to fuss over  mum. She was doing a course something about royalty and the final colours were green and red. She knew this would be the outcome. I don't remember anything else about the dream but I asked my guides last night if they would guide me as to whether to stay at my job or find something else.

12/18/2017 8:50 am  #2

Re: Dream of course - royalty -green and red

Sunrose wrote:

Dreamt I wanted to fuss over mum. She was doing a course something about royalty and the final colours were green and red. She knew this would be the outcome. I don't remember anything else about the dream but I asked my guides last night if they would guide me as to whether to stay at my job or find something else.

I don't see a link between the last sentence and the first three..... http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/confused.png

still looking

12/18/2017 9:07 am  #3

Ok what do you feel that dream means?

12/18/2017 9:26 am  #4

Green and red could mean stop and go, also they could be Christmas colors. Your dream does mirror your maturity, in dission making.

12/18/2017 2:57 pm  #5

Sunrose wrote:

I have no idea. 

I'm here just to watch and learn but I wondered why you had lumped together two disparate ideas in a forum about dream interpretation.  The first idea, the dream itself, makes sense in this section but the second, your asking guides for guidance on a job/career move doesn't seem relevant to the first.

still looking

12/19/2017 2:18 am  #6

mac wrote:

Sunrose wrote:

I have no idea. 

I'm here just to watch and learn but I wondered why you had lumped together two disparate ideas in a forum about dream interpretation.  The first idea, the dream itself, makes sense in this section but the second, your asking guides for guidance on a job/career move doesn't seem relevant to the first.

​Right ok, I meant that before I went to sleep that night to dream, I asked my guides for guidance regarding job/career, so I was stating this is what I asked for guidance about in my dream; which may help to indicate the dream meaning.

12/19/2017 2:20 am  #7

Thunderbow wrote:

Green and red could mean stop and go, also they could be Christmas colors. Your dream does mirror your maturity, in dission making.

​It was the study of royalty that stood out to me, as I had asked how I can progress in my work life, could this be an indication of a course of study that would be good for me? Stop and go makes sense, been on a rollercoaster ride lately so that makes sense to me, that's good to know, thank you!

12/19/2017 7:02 am  #8

Sunrose wrote:

Thunderbow wrote:

​It was the study of royalty that stood out to me, as I had asked how I can progress in my work life, could this be an indication of a course of study that would be good for me? Stop and go makes sense, been on a rollercoaster ride lately so that makes sense to me, that's good to know, thank you!

This isn't my field as I've already said but wouldn't it be risky to heed what you might believe is guidance based on images in dreams?  A change of work is a major step to take. 

If there were the same images in repeated dreams, and if you fully understood the significance of the images, then it might suggest guidance (it seems to me) but maybe that's not how things happen? 

I'd welcome hearing your view....

still looking

12/19/2017 8:28 am  #9

Please Note: I am not fussy if a post does not fit a specific form. There is always a fuzzy area. Usually, if a post seems way out of place I move it. No hard line control here. I honor all insights in this forum, just keep posting Mac.

12/19/2017 9:09 am  #10

Thunderbow wrote:

Please Note: I am not fussy if a post does not fit a specific form. There is always a fuzzy area. Usually, if a post seems way out of place I move it. No hard line control here. I honor all insights in this forum, just keep posting Mac.

Oh I agree.  I wasn't questioning whether it was the right forum to post in.  I was simply looking at the disparate ideas in the original posting and trying to understand what was being asked.

still looking

Board footera