Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/09/2017 5:16 am  #1

Dream of driving

I dreamt I was driving down the same road I was driving on the last and first time I dreamt of driving a few weeks ago. But this time the trees were more enclosed like they joined together over the top of me making a tunnel. It looked dark and scary, like the view ahead was hard to see and I felt scared about staying on the road making sure I didn't crash or loose control.

I found out last night, or figured out, that the guy I dreamt of last night who is my boyfriends friend, that he is involved in rape and young children. I felt horrified that I let him into my house and went against my initial gut reaction that he was a bit of a weirdo as to not restrict what my partner wants to do and who he wants to invite into his home too. I feel like I keep being fooled in my life and it's really upsetting me.

12/09/2017 9:19 am  #2

Re: Dream of driving

...and that is exactly what your dream was about. You felt you were loosing control in that situation. Aoo' you are being fooled. No wonder you were feeling scared.

12/09/2017 9:53 am  #3

It's such a horrible feeling, I still feel scared and on edge. I feel so violated that I've been deceived like this, I feel so scared of people lying to me and how that may affect my life not knowing the truth, I've been crying all day and just feel scared now, like what if everything in my life is a lie and I've just been too blind to see it! So essentially the dream shows my feelings of being fooled by this person who is basically a wolf in sheeps clothing? I feel like I am seeing a lot of this lately, at work, in society, and sometimes I'm not sure if my family and partner deceive me at times too, I'm finding it hard to know who and what to trust, which is making me feel very terrified and out of control. I do feel a strength inside me, a stillness, but what I see in my life is scaring me. I'm sad this keeps happening to me, what do I need to do to resolve this in myself. I feel I'm too much of a soft touch and give in to what others want and in the process not standing by what I want, which feels out of control to me. There's something I'm not getting about this situation because it keeps happening, and I'm so shocked that this time it was one of my biggest fears (sexual predators) right in front of my face when I wasn't even aware until my partner and I had spoken and confirmed truths each other had been wondering about which then painted the bigger picture, but I still feel like I don't know the whole truth in this. I feel a really heavy and sharp pain in my heart.  I don't recall ever feeling like this before

12/09/2017 12:00 pm  #4

Be careful not to rubber band into feelings from childhood around this. Do not let your feelings escalate beyond the parameters of this situation.Your feelings should stay focused on just the situation with him, and do not let them expand to other people, or sink you into a bad space in yourself. Do not let your feelings re-enforce depression. Take care of yourself, and move to a more positive situation, within, and with your location.

12/11/2017 1:30 am  #5

Ok thank you, that is helpful. I dreamt last night that I saw a baby sleeping. They was neither male nor female; the baby kept fliting between Male and Female. The baby was sleeping and dreaming, I felt like I was the baby but also me looking after the baby too. I was watching the baby dream and I was feeling like I need to protect the child and stop other people getting near the baby and stop the baby being in harms way.

Is this dream showing that I am looking after my inner child again?

12/11/2017 8:26 am  #6

You are taking care of yourself, and protecting yourself from the situation in real life that you wrote about.Keeping yourself out of harms way.

12/11/2017 8:30 am  #7

I see, well I am glad to see that I am taking care of myself regarding this situation, I have been doing my best to since the previous dream! Thank you!

Board footera