Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/08/2017 1:26 am  #1

Dream of snow and hugging boyfriends best friend

I don't remember the whole dream. What I do remember is looking outside my bedroom window and seeing their was a blanket of white snow everywhere.  And another part I remember is being at a house I don't recognise and I went into the back garden, my boyfriends friend came out and was talking to me. We was getting on and when we hugged we were nuzzling into each other's necks, he said come here and I jumped up and he was lifting me up holding me with my legs wrapped around him and we were just embracing each other and enjoying being close. We kept kissing each other but not on the lips. When I got down, we looked at each other with regret that we can't be closer, then I woke up. I remember feeling really warm and happy emotionally. What does this mean?

This particular friend is someone who upsets me with their alcohol addiction and everything that comes with that, but who, when sober, I am quiet fond of and I believe he is quiet intelligent.

12/08/2017 8:39 am  #2

Re: Dream of snow and hugging boyfriends best friend

You probably feel you can't be closer to him because of the addiction issue in real life. But in the dram he may represent a part of yourself, that you are happy with. You were incorporating this part of yourself into yourself.

12/08/2017 9:48 am  #3

Re: Dream of snow and hugging boyfriends best friend

Yeah I feel I need to keep my distance while he is like this. Ok I see, that's good to hear, many thanks!

Board footera