Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/27/2017 7:06 pm  #1

Donald Trump Insulted Navajo Warriors.

I was Offended when Trump called Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" in front of our Dine' (Navajo) Warriors today. Not only that, he did so under a looming painting of Andrew Jackson in the White House. Also Trump was very Insulting to them. I also did not like the way he talked down to our Warriors as well. It was DISGUSTING and INSULTING. The look on their faces were SAD. Trump is very Racist and Insulting toward us Dine'. Now I really do Hate Trump.

11/28/2017 8:40 pm  #2

Re: Donald Trump Insulted Navajo Warriors.

I can understand how you feel Trump is just a jumped up little nobody.with the manners to match.s​but I always say what goes around comes around. Trump is bigoted and a poor excuse of a human being.he will fall. I can understand how you feel and I'm sorry for what that creature said to your Warrriors.

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

12/05/2017 5:53 pm  #3

I was reading that a few psyc doctors in the States say that Trump is showing classic signs of mental illness, and is not fit to lead​Why has it taken so long ?

12/06/2017 8:31 am  #4

Another thing that angers me about Trump. He now has opened up Sacred Lands in SE Utah to exploitation. A 2nd aggressive insult to my people.

12/06/2017 4:08 pm  #5

That is one poor excuse for a human being,i don't think he is going to be here very long someone is going to take a shot at hime.that is if he is not sectioned under the mental health act first.

Last edited by Native spirit (12/06/2017 4:11 pm)

Board footera