Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/19/2017 2:23 pm  #1

Dream of Bears

I dreamt I was visiting a friend at their house.  My daughter and I had been staying there with our luggage.  We left the house and went out onto the porch with our luggage.  I looked down and saw a mama bear walking beside the house. I went back inside the house to warn our friends about the bear.  When I returned to the porch there was a chairlift there, which my daughter and I climbed onto with our luggage.  As the chairlift took us away, I noticed four tiny baby bears and four bigger baby bears.  As we got farther away, I turned back to look.  I saw the eight baby bears, two adult bears and a white bear.  I thought it was a polar bear, but now I think it was a white bear.  And the bears were all crowded together, like a ball of kittens.

11/20/2017 9:43 am  #2

Re: Dream of Bears

Ya'at'eeh and welcome to our forums. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/rambo.png

You took your belonging with you, as the ski lift whisked you away. The White Bear means wisdom within introspection. You might be leaving a real life situation behind. Or you could be looking at an aspect of yourself. Or maybe both. Shows self intergraition the ball of bears, and taking care of yourself.

11/20/2017 11:01 am  #3

Thanks for this interpretation, it makes sense in terms of where I am in my spiritual growth right now.  I've had several nagging resentments that I was struggling to let go of.  These were little fragments of myself that I just couldn't figure out how to heal.  Then I realised I was approaching it the wrong way.  Forgiveness wasn't, and often isn't, enough, I had to change my perspective 180 degrees and look at what the person had done from their perspective, then I was able to see their actions towards me as pain (their pain), rather than as injury inflicted upon me.  From this perspective, forgiveness wasn't necessary.  

11/20/2017 12:22 pm  #4

You have a very good interpretation of this.

Board footera