Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/19/2017 1:36 am  #1

Sister crushed in car and killed

I dreamt I was about to call my sister Chloe or see her or she had been near my house and I wanted to connect with her. She just went out to meet someone and she died.  She was in a car and something landed on it and crushed the car completely but the thing that crushed it wasn't there it was like the cars that are crushed, it was flattened on its own in the road. I ran outside and was trying to find remnants of her body but I couldn't see anything. The car was clean like she popped out when the car crushed. It was 1:10-1:15 am when it happened. I was sobbing my heart out. I couldn't do anything but cry, doing my tasks and bits that needed to be kept in order. Then it was like 4am and I kept saying to my partner we need to ring the police before it looks suspicious that we left it so long. I was devastated and was blaming myself for not seeing her sooner.

11/19/2017 8:38 am  #2

Re: Sister crushed in car and killed

You probably feel out of touch with your sister in real life. You probably feel a little guilty for being out of touch with her. In real life she may not be to available to you.

Board footera