Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/16/2017 1:41 am  #1

Dream meeting boss climbing wall and poppy seeds

Dreamt I went into a meeting room and there were a few tables. Me and the girls I was with went and sat at the back table where the CEO boss man was. We sat down and there was this young man admiring me, it was like he was just as powerful but wasn't the boss. He was flirting with me. Then at the back of the room was a wall with a rope and a few foot steps like a climbing wall but not like a normal one where there are steps all over, they were just going up with the rope. People were climbing it and I was sitting there thinking it's going to be too hard for me I don't have the strength. The boy had seemed to have lost interest at this point and was chatting to other girls. Then the boss asked me to do it, so I got ready in my gym stuff and started climbing the wall, I grabbed the rope and didn't even use the foot steps, it was so much easier than I thought. When I was at the top I said what do I do now, they looked at me and said nothing you can come back down again you've done it! As I was at the top I saw my body being much fitter and muscly. The boy had interest again and came over to me. He whispered something in my ear but I didn't hear so I said what and he said again "Poppy seeded Tiger". I was contemplating what he meant as I love poppy seed tiger bread so I guess it was referring to that? Lol then I went outside after a successful meeting and got my dog Lady out of the car. She was a bit nervous to come outside but I just comforted her and she was ok and happy. Oh and as I woke up I was about to have sex with the young man after seducing him but then I woke up. What does this dream mean? Thank you.

11/16/2017 9:20 am  #2

Re: Dream meeting boss climbing wall and poppy seeds

The dream means you are much stronger now and more able bodied than you thought you were. It may also mean the people at work are climbing the walls over this. A dream means a successful healing. You are now more comfortable with your new you.

11/16/2017 10:07 am  #3

That's cool! I am glad to know a dream means successful healing as I had an emotional rollercoaster yesterday lol. So does that mean they are climbing the walls at my able bodied-ness like they are negatively climbing the walls or positive? Is it that they are not happy to see I am still standing strong? I feel a lot of the time the three women managers don't want me to progress and they find any fault they can, so is that what this part shows? I did feel happy with how I saw myself in the dream so I am happy to hear this! Thank you!

11/16/2017 11:52 am  #4

Climbing the walls mean a tense work place, where there are many conipions. They are going nuts.

11/17/2017 4:22 am  #5

ah ok I see, well I had a week booked off work and I had this dream the night before going back to work so maybe it was a warning as I did feel pretty frazzled when I got home from work last night! So when you said "The dream means you are much stronger now and more able bodied than you thought you were. It may also mean the people at work are climbing the walls over this." Does that mean they are still in discordant energies and because I am not so much, they notice this? I did feel like they wanted me to crack under pressure and resign but I held on. Or is it just that I am feeling strong and they are not lolĀ 

11/17/2017 8:33 am  #6

At work, the scattered disjointed energy keeps them climbing the walls. You making to the top means you have transcended this. They may be having conniptions at work, but you are above it all. I do not think they are trying to force you out, they are all to wound up in their own conniptions.

11/17/2017 9:17 am  #7

Ah I see, thank you very much for explaining that to me, I get it now, thank you

Board footera