Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/05/2017 4:19 am  #1

Dream of being a witch and enclosed living space

Dreamt I realised I was a witch. I was standing around trying to work out how to use my powers. I was looking at my hands in front of me and trying to make a circle/circuit with my hands. My partner was in a enclosed set up, it had houses and a fun fair and a central building people lived/met in. They were being controlled by the people who had evil intentions in this world. I remember some of the people inside had been given dumbing injections and were not their whole self. I could see from the fence boundary that they were trapped inside and had no idea they were even trapped in the first place. So I managed to get in over the fence, I went around the parimeter and found a lower part of the fence  so I jumped over. I then went to find my partner, when I did we were inseparable and I was happy to be in his arms. Before finding him though I remember also loving two other men that I knew when I came across them.  With my partner, We were mostly chilling out together and enjoying each other's company for the rest of the dream. But as we were walking around, for instance going onto the Ferris wheel, I was watching all around me and I could see how many people they had trapped and I wished for their freedom. I could see the land outside the perimeter and I noticed their network of transport and the routes they took. I don't know how we got there but near the end of the dream my partner and I were at a bus stop. There was a 353 that we'd then need to get another bus but it was due now or there was an r8 bus due in a few minutes that would take us all the way there, but I said let's get on the first bus so they don't catch us. We got on and was checking out the other route to see if we could get on that one and if it would have been quicker. Then I woke up.

11/05/2017 8:34 am  #2

Re: Dream of being a witch and enclosed living space

The dreams remind me of all the people being controlled by Donald Trump. They all were stupidified by propaganda.You seem to know what routes to take in life for yourself.You consider yourself to be smart and free of controlling propaganda. 

11/06/2017 3:12 am  #3

Ive been having a challenging time knowing what to believe, because although Trump has made bad choice and terrorises people that don't deserve it etc. I'm not an expert on U.S. politics but this is my understanding. I read through channelled messages that Trump is working to uncover the cable that destroy and have a hold on the world. So when I listen to the news etc they aim to make Trump look bad and advocate him not being president, but if secretly he is removing the powers that have pillaged earth all this time and kept humans under control; then what he is doing is a good thing. I don't know if this dream is showing this, maybe it is telling me that these people are dumbed down by propaganda and I needed to get out of that.

​What struck me most personally about the dream was when I realised I was a witch, I was staring at my hands feeling a very powerful energy but not knowing what to do with it. Writing this now I feel a heat in my hands and its like warm water washing over my hands. Is there any specific meaning to this? I'm trying to find my place in the world so I don't know if this is my guides answer as to where I can use my power? 

11/06/2017 8:50 am  #4

Best to ignore Trumps Hate Baiting, he is doing great harm. We have enough Hate in the world without him adding more Hate to it.

Heat can be anger or healing. Did you feel ager or healing?

11/06/2017 9:00 am  #5

I see. I felt healing like a warm energy

Board footera