Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/28/2017 8:37 am  #1

Hi All - I'm Claire

I've been on a journey of light since I was 28.  At that time I was pretty certain this planet was completely devoid of love.  So I planned my suicide as I lay in bed.  And I asked to "go home."  Then I fell asleep and dreamt about five white light beings.  This was LONG before the internet and there were no books about white light beings in 1984.   I had no knowledge of them at all.  These white light beings surrounded me in my dream and told me to stop believing I was alone.  It wasn't my time to "go home."  They told me I had things to do and it didn't matter if not one single person on the planet loved me, because they loved me, as did many others "from home."  When I woke up I felt so much better.  They healed my pain. My life improved a bit.  Then I started having dreams about other worldly spacecraft.  I dreamt I could look up at the night sky and see a far distant planet where there were numerous spacecraft doing manoeuvres.  This gave me great comfort. 

It's now many years later and I don't feel alone on this planet any longer.  So many of my beliefs that made me stand alone my entire life are now embraced by so many people.   Or maybe those people always existed, but I couldn't find them.  Anyway, that was my defining moment in life.  And I'm happy to find this forum.

10/28/2017 8:48 am  #2

Re: Hi All - I'm Claire

Ya'at'eeh and welcome to our Forum. Thank  You for sharing your healing experience. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/rambo.png

10/28/2017 4:49 pm  #3

Hi ClaireRobin Welcome to the forums

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

10/30/2017 3:26 am  #4

Hello Claire, welcome, I wish you well.

Last edited by Astro (10/31/2017 9:46 am)

Board footera