Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/28/2017 3:29 pm  #1

Portal Opening?

My hubby snores, so we have separate bedrooms.  One night he put his shaver in my bedroom to charge.  It has a white light that glows when it's charging.  I hate having anything electrical in the room glowing while I'm trying to sleep.  I didn't notice it until I was already in bed.  I looked at it, but being as tired as I was, I decided to leave it there.  A few hours later I woke up, at least I thought I woke up, and very, very, very bright green light was flowing into my bedroom from the window.  It was as if a giant spotlight of 10,000 watts was shining in my bedroom window.  There are blinds on that window, so the light shined through in a broken ray pattern.  I looked over and noticed the white light on the shaver that was plugged into the walk was still glowing.  So it seems to me I was awake.  Again, feeling too tired to get up and look out the window to see what that bright green light was, I actually said to myself "I'll figure it out tomorrow" and I went back to sleep.

This is what I know about what's outside of that window.  The nearest light source was about 70 feet away.  The window was on the side of the house, where no vehicles could drive.  There are no lights on the house on that side of the house.  So there's absolutely no light source connected to the house or the neighbouring house that could make ANY light there at all.  Now I wish I had gotten up to see what the light was.

Does anyone have any idea of what it might have been and why it was there?  I would have posted this in dream interpretation, but I do believe I was awake when I saw this.

10/29/2017 8:50 am  #2

Re: Portal Opening?

Dreaming that one is awake is common, thus most likely you were dreaming. Also the feeling of figuring it out tomorrow, indicates sleep. Green is an unusuall color for a flash light, if a prowler was present. Odds are, that this was a dream.

Board footera