Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/28/2017 4:32 am  #1

Dream of wedding at a house on a mountain that was going to collapse

There was a big house on top of a giant mound or mountain of land. The people that owned the land and building were encouraging us to carry out the wedding on this land, I was a bridesmaid, but I felt uncomfortable like it wasn't safe. I felt it was going to collapse. I went down to investigate the foundations of this giant mound/rock of land. It had two painted symbols at the bottom of either side with a middle finger sign basically implying "fudge you". like it was a detonator or symbol of where it will be blown up and fall. During the wedding meal everyone was fussing about the smallest details like I had not chosen a ribbon to wear around the top of my dress as everyone else had, but I was worrying about everything coming crashing down. The people that didn't own it all had got rid of some land, the people in charge of the construction and maintenance said it would cost £300 to replace the rubble. Then I woke up.

10/28/2017 8:16 am  #2

Re: Dream of wedding at a house on a mountain that was going to collapse

Getting married means you are moving on. The foundations of what once was is about to collapse.

Board footera