Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/24/2017 4:14 pm  #11

Re: My Experince with a Chiidii

I was wrong to say that it's moving objects, I will message you with some more information as I need to be discreet.

Last edited by Astro (11/03/2017 2:57 pm)

10/18/2017 5:14 pm  #12

With a little help I have been able to connect with my Ancestral Guides for the first time

Last edited by Astro (11/03/2017 2:58 pm)

10/21/2017 9:44 am  #13

It is good to learn about healing. I think you got those Chiidii on the run.

10/22/2017 5:36 am  #14

Hello Astro,

The same happened to me, the entities introduced themselves as my Spirit Guides, God, a dead relative and so on but the real ones guiding are really aimed for the best well being.

These imposters just want to mislead  and deviate me from my goals, dreams and true purpose but it is also through experience and the sense of right or wrong that guided me to decide though sometimes not a popular decision but I know it is for the best.

10/22/2017 5:40 am  #15

Thunderbow wrote:

It is good to learn about healing. I think you got those Chiidii on the run.

Yes it's a pleasure to have a more insightful understanding.

Last edited by Astro (11/03/2017 2:59 pm)

10/22/2017 6:56 am  #16

Aurora Borealis wrote:

Hello Astro,

The same happened to me, the entities introduced themselves as my Spirit Guides, God, a dead relative and so on but the real ones guiding are really aimed for the best well being.

These imposters just want to mislead and deviate me from my goals, dreams and true purpose but it is also through experience and the sense of right or wrong that guided me to decide though sometimes not a popular decision but I know it is for the best.

Hello Aurora, sorry to hear that. It’s something that happens to a lot of people it seems, & the good spirits are the ones that are harder to hear.

Yes they work hard at keeping people from being happy, & can easily cause problems for me, as it’s more a matter of responsibility. Making sure to follow what is my heart & not what I “ought” to be doing is the advice I have on finding a healthy balance. That’s Animal Spirit guidance.

Last edited by Astro (10/22/2017 6:58 am)

10/22/2017 11:12 am  #17

Astro wrote:

Aurora Borealis wrote:

Hello Astro,

These imposters just want to mislead and deviate me from my goals, dreams and true purpose but it is also through experience and the sense of right or wrong that guided me to decide though sometimes not a popular decision but I know it is for the best.

Hello Aurora, sorry to hear that. It’s something that happens to a lot of people it seems, & the good spirits are the ones that are harder to hear.

Yes they work hard at keeping people from being happy, & can easily cause problems for me, as it’s more a matter of responsibility. Making sure to follow what is my heart & not what I “ought” to be doing is the advice I have on finding a healthy balance. That’s Animal Spirit guidance.

It is healthier to be as optimistic as you can be, not let their bad behavior affect you or change you to your worst. I have so many experiences with this kind. It is best to know and reflect what is one's best self, ideals, principles,  disciplines, and wisdom you learned all your life, so no matter what path one have chosen, one can carry it also  as a guide.

Last edited by Aurora Borealis (10/22/2017 11:25 am)

10/22/2017 3:48 pm  #18

Aurora Borealis wrote:

Astro wrote:

Aurora Borealis wrote:

Hello Astro,

It is healthier to be as optimistic as you can be, not let their bad behavior affect you or change you to your worst. I have so many experiences with this kind. It is best to know and reflect what is one's best self, ideals, principles,  disciplines, and wisdom you learned all your life, so no matter what path one have chosen, one can carry it also  as a guide.

It is about living from the heart.

Board footera