Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2017 2:28 am  #1

Question about Shaman Path as life purpose

Hello,

​So I have been led along my Spiritual path for a few years now, and I feel like I am getting to the point where I fully realise my purpose and live it. At this point in my life, my strongest feeling and longing is to provide healing. I keep having dreams where I am conjuring magical energy and harnessing it. My dreams have become more significant to me, I am understanding the meaning more, and I feel because of this, important messages are being communicated with me that I wouldn't have grasped beforehand. I feel I can communicate effortlessly with animals and other people telepathically, and also communicate with the other side. I feel drawn to create art but sometime feel a block in expressing fully. I have a deep desire to help others overcome problems that can be addressed from a spiritual standpoint. I come across and article that said about Shamanic healing and it asked you to ask yourself if you have been avoiding your shamanic calling, I asked myself and I heard an exasperated 'YES!' inside, so I read some more and most of the points about how someone who doesn't know they are a shaman may feel in everyday life, and all of these things are what I thought were 'quirky' things about myself, but now I see how it falls in place with signs of being a shaman. I done a quiz about which type of ritual is best for me, and I got the sweatboxes, it described how withstanding the intense heat brings forth your warrior spirit, and this really resonated with me because whenever I have a sauna, which is not very often, I find the heat especially breathing in my nose quiet painful, but I've always enjoyed taking the pain and finding my inner strength to withstand the heat. I've always felt a deep connection with Native American Indians, I loved Pocahontas as a child, it was my favourite Disney film, I loved the connection with nature and how the messages were blown in the wind through the trees, and how she was a strong woman. I also have a growing connection with nature, something that I feel has always been there but I am realising it again brand new. Nature is always lively around me and I have very vivid dreams with animals in too.

​So the reason I am writing here, is that I feel inside that all of this is leading me to the Shaman path, but I do not have anyone around me that I can speak to about this, and I understand Thunderbow would have a knowledge of this path as well as others who use this forum, so I wonder if it sounds like what I am experiencing is the calling to a Shamanic healing path? For a while now I have been waiting for the right information to come up from inside where I can focus my Spirituality and start to give my services to other people. So I feel this is true to me but I wonder if it is possible to have this calling when I'm not from a culture that lives this life, my dad used to say he could heal with his hands so I guess healing has been around me from a child. Does this sound like a calling for this path?

10/05/2017 8:51 am  #2

Re: Question about Shaman Path as life purpose

You are already on a healing "path". The internet is full of information and misinformation. Thus it can be confusing and very cluttered, and can lead to anxiety and agitated behavior. To the point having the need to climb the walls. Also you will have to many conniptions. Thus, all your feelings will get suppressed and lost in the storm of agitated manic behavior.

Listen to your heart instead listening to the agitated and cluttered anxious internet. It is all about the heart, just go with your heart at all times. Just keep it quiet and natural. Then you can be a healer.

10/05/2017 4:29 pm  #3

I would have to agree with what ThunderBow has said,read what it says but be aware you will get conflicting advice follow your heart.i am a Healer I'm what some call a hand healer a tremendous amount of heat comes from my hands ​just follow your heart and your path will become clearer to you.

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

10/06/2017 1:33 am  #4

Thank you for your responses. This is true and good advice, I do experience that when I use the internet a lot, I become overwhelmed and that word you use, conniptions, is what happens to me at times. I didn't realise that this could be from using the internet but now I can see that clearly. My partner always tells me that but I haven't listened, I just thought he wanted my attention but now I see he was right too lol also I was massaging his back the other day as he has a bulging disc, I always naturally ask for God's help to provide healing energy and I imagine the energy and work with it, I see the source of the issue and the pain and I intend to heal and move the energy into a higher state, and he said to me that my hands feel really hot. So again, I didn't really realise what I am doing, so you are right that I only need follow my heart. Recently Ive felt drawn to starting to put my own practice into place, creating a website and blogging about the experiences I go through, offering the services I feel confident about. Maybe I should start by performing and actual healing on my partners back, like I would if it was a client, Ive been worried about his use of strong painkillers, and I keep thinking that someone needs to help him, but maybe that person is me lol thank you for your clear advise it is helpful to me, the internet is a minefield!

10/06/2017 3:03 am  #5

I just went to write in my journal about following my heart, and on the last page I wrote a summary of a tarot reading I done for myself the other day about my relationship, I wrote "Follow my heart, if it feels O.K. in my heart then believe it. Do not make the same mistake as before. Doubting the relationship and allowing fear to take over is what breaks it. Negative thinking is the only problem". So seems I already know this but just need to remind myself and integrate this way of being more fully

10/06/2017 8:29 am  #6

Always listen to what your heart tells you. Be sensitive to your own feelings. The internet can have negative chatter on it. Be selective as to what you read. Do not get caught up in the mind games.

10/06/2017 4:29 pm  #7

Good advice Thunder Bow and so True

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

Board footera