Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2017 4:16 pm  #1

Vivid dream of using magic/energy and guiding presence

The dream I had this morning/last night  was only a snapshot as I was woken up but it was very vivid and I can't get it out of my mind, I remember seeing myself, with another two of me, one either side. I was putting my hands out in front of me with my palms facing outward and practicing sending out what looked and felt like  magic but also healing. It was dark all around me and I could see coloured energy orbs moving in front of my palms, dark blue was the main colour I saw, with some green. The two me's either side of me were fainter like ethereal or ghostly it seemed to me like they were weaker and the energy of the me in the middle was the strongest as I was doing the magic in the right way and it was like I was experimenting which way of projecting the energy worked the best and that's why the two either side seemed of a lighter mass. I also felt the presence of a wizard type teacher that was guiding and showing me how to do this process correctly. The voice when it spoke to me was like it was within the whole room and loud and booming yet quiet and gentle, almost like it was in my mind too as well as feeling the presence above me. As I woke up the view zipped back to this world and as I was pulled back I saw before me a rocky planet with what looked like advanced technological buildings built within and between the rocks, there was a red glowing symbol on top of the building almost like a hieroglyphic scarab bettle but it seemed like something I don't recognise maybe an alien symbol.

What does this dream mean? I have no idea other than relating to using my creative energy and choosing what works best for me? Thank you

Last edited by Sunrose (9/30/2017 4:47 pm)

10/01/2017 3:08 am  #2

Re: Vivid dream of using magic/energy and guiding presence

Also when I woke up this morning I was dreaming of being a mother looking after my children and either the children or the people that I will with was saying to me as I was waking up you are really great mother. I felt really sad when I was awake as I feel this is what I need the most in my life but do not have children yet. And I am seeing my mum today and we have a challenging relationship, she is more like a child so I don't know if this dream has anything to do with that.

Last edited by Sunrose (10/01/2017 3:22 am)

10/01/2017 8:21 am  #3

Re: Vivid dream of using magic/energy and guiding presence

People who have healed often become healers themselves. This is what your dream is about. Being a great mother may imply that you can be a great healer. Time to start developing your given healing and teaching abilities.

Board footera