Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2017 11:39 am  #1

Becoming a Navajo Medicine Man

This is an excellent video about Navajo Medicine Men. This is so True.

9/30/2017 3:00 pm  #2

Re: Becoming a Navajo Medicine Man

This is ,lovely to watch I used to watch my grandmother picking herbs etc. it bought it all back

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/28/2018 12:16 pm  #3

Just amazing, I always thought it would be wonderful to be a medicine person. I love helping people and I couldn't see a better way of doing it then this! I understand I was born into this specific life and choose the decisions I did for a reason (which have yet to manifest themselves, aka getting my graduate degree in anthropology) but sometimes, I wonder why I wasn't born as a Native American and learned this growing up, as long as I had the ability to of course! 

Listening to him speak about healing, it reminded me partly of Reiki. I wonder if it is connected?

8/28/2018 3:31 pm  #4

​This is only my take on this  I have got Native blood in me but there are many roads to Healing when I was growing up I used to watch my grandmother picking herbs etc.and making them into Healing potions.
​myself I am a spiritual Healer.others follow the ways of other forms of Healing like reiki.as long as you use it with the best intention and a pure heart  you only do good

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/28/2018 3:59 pm  #5

Always follow your Heart.

Board footera