Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/17/2017 4:22 am  #1

Dream of changing house multiple times

My dream was pretty hazy but I remember changing/moving into many different houses. I would be in one house looking around the space, and then I would be moving to another house and having a look inside that house. And it kept changing I must have moved into 5-10 different houses, but I did not see myself packing, and driving there, I just saw myself in the middle of it getting stuck in and checking out what was inside the houses.

From what I remember, the houses were a bit dark like they had been unexplored, it could almost be seen as a bit messy/lacking in light & the warmth a lived in house has, but it was like the potential was there, underneath the dust and the cobwebs was a beautiful house, the cabinets/counter tops were beautifully made and very strong and aesthetic, big and deep. The walls were tall and it seemed like the walls were a pale green under the darkness and the dust. The doors within the houses were all open and I seemed to be in the centre of the house each time.

I feel this dream is about me and how I view myself maybe, but i don't understand what the multiple changes in house means. Does it mean I am exploring many different parts of myself? Would appreciate interpretations, thank you!

I also remember talking to a young boy who was about 6-8 years old. I don't remember what we was talking about but felt like we was just chatting getting to know each other. He did tell me something but I cannot remember this.

Last edited by Sunrose (9/17/2017 4:43 am)

9/17/2017 8:18 am  #2

Re: Dream of changing house multiple times

You were exploring different spaces within yourself. living spaces that were once neglected. The doors are now open. Now it is time to move in, and start development of those places within.

9/18/2017 3:58 am  #3

Re: Dream of changing house multiple times

This is great! I remember dreams in houses before and all the doors were closed, so I am glad to see they are all open now! Yes it was like it was neglected so this makes sense I can now move in and start to develop, when I thought about this, I imagined myself tidying it all and putting my stuff in there, I saw a beautiful clean and homely room, so I will work towards this. Thank you again Thunderbow your help is much appreciated!

Board footera