Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/11/2017 12:39 am  #1

Seduction tomatoes and mundane job dream

I was in my friends house she asked for help with luring this man to her so I had my maids outfit on and suspenders and I basically used my sexual energy and got him waiting for her although he showed that he wanted to be with me but I refused. Otherwise in the dream, we needed to grow tomato plants. I grew three batches, a mum and a dad and a baby plant, I could see them together in the flower bed. My stepdad then turned up at the house and I barely spoke to him he was trying to Control me  and get me to talk to him but I wasn't having it and I walked away from him and kept my distance. From the Tomato plants, We preserved some seeds and put them safely into some wooden drawers,  but I was watching the tomato plants to see if They grew.  there was also a woman who was working at a job but didn't want to be there it was a CallCenter/office work and it was monotonous she was on a PC doing some files whilst her supervisor watched on. The plants were growing but it seemed to me that unless they grew, the plants would perish.

What does this dream mean please?

9/11/2017 9:19 am  #2

Re: Seduction tomatoes and mundane job dream

It means you must keep healing (growing) in your life. You are also saving the seeds for future growth. The maid uniform means you are cleaning things up from your past. You may be seeing your current job as being monotonous. 

9/18/2017 3:50 am  #3

Re: Seduction tomatoes and mundane job dream

Thank you Thunderbow, I was giving up on growing spiritually as a matter of importance, but I realise it would kill the momentum that I had worked so hard to build up, so this dream was a good warning to carry on healing! I was clearing out old patterns and behaviours,  I felt like I had a lot on my mind so I feel the seeds are thoughts I have had but cannot deal with of grow at this point, so that makes sense to me too! Thank you!

Board footera