Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/08/2017 9:28 pm  #1

Healing prayers for the world

What is going on with the world?.so much Negativity in people lately people that were once friends turning on each other.families being torn apart by false speaking,
plus the loss of life and homes by the weather.especially in the United States, my heart goes out to them all.would'nt it be lovely if we could all pray for World Healing.

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/09/2017 8:24 am  #2

Re: Healing prayers for the world

Aoo' so much false speaking. Trump has emboldened so many to follow his way. So much anger being feed. He is Feeding paranoia with the marginally mentally ill. He has followers rather than supporters, like a cult leader. The media feeds anxiety to much. Especially with hurricane Irma. I have cut back on watching the news until the hurricane is over. Best to stand down on the anxiety for awhile, and feel better as a result.

9/10/2017 8:23 am  #3

When I experience a storm, I let myself become part of the storm, and let the storm become part of me. I do not let panic and fear get in the way. Media coverage is all about fear and anxiety. That puts you at higher risk. I am not going to let myself be a scared monkey trapped in a cage of panic and fear during a storm.

9/10/2017 4:10 pm  #4

I can understand that totally

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

Board footera