Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2016 1:54 pm  #11

Re: What do you think about 'Remote Viewing'?

I am a strong person and can tolerate more than some, but Every action has a Consequence. so you have to be sure you are doing it for the right reason. boundries are very important and should be followed,

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/12/2016 7:26 pm  #12

I have a cousin in Canada who asked me to do this with her one time. 
She asked me to describe her living room. 
She said my description was almost exact. 
I've never done it again. 

I was once told that in the future I'll be able to hold something and explain everything about the person who it belongs to. Not sure if that was true or not; just what I was told. 

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

9/13/2016 4:23 am  #13

Night-swimmer wrote:

I believe I've had people do this in the past and it isn't a bother, but I'm quite strong when it comes to things like this.​ You sound like you are ethical star-wolf, may I ask what you have used this for?

So sorry Night swimmer I missed your post quoted above..
It was used as a Mediumship skill that was part of my teaching circle to the more advanced group, about 4 years back...   I had experience of it myself from a TV Medium friend Ian Lawman and he was spot on when he did it for me and he said that I could do it too..    So it was only carried out as an excercise in a closed Cicle group setting.. I was't looking for ISIS or missile silos..
 I do feel it would be an invasionof privacy to use this  for misguided entertainment purposes. We have also been asked to help locate stolen vehicles and lost/ abducted children...  I have 2 Medium friends who are 'Psychic Detectives'...

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/11/2017 6:28 am  #14

The day my remote viewing started when I was almost struck by a lightning.

A thunderstorm started to rumble at noon time then dark clouds dimmed the whole area where I live, I think I was 17 then. I quickly removed the vhf radio antenna connector then in a split second BOOM! The whole place went green and a loud noise followed as the antenna was cut in half, I was shocked in awe and still holding the connector as I saw or remote viewed 2 people outside our house with popped eyes in shock and stuck on the wall like stickers. Then I laughed to feel ease and calm myself.

I still do remote viewing just on traffic and it's very helpful.

Last edited by Aurora Borealis (8/11/2017 6:33 am)

8/11/2017 8:17 am  #15

A situation like than do that to you. In a controlled setting is is harder to do remote viewing.

8/11/2017 3:36 pm  #16

I don't have any idea what it was, seeing what happened outside the house but I was not aware  that I could do it intentionally as I grew up. I was playing with remote viewing by closing my eyes and seeing things around me.

I just continued on not knowing it's uses until I started to hear voices in 2013. I don't sneak on people because I respect privacy, I just play with it like google earth to see the traffic. I remember, I used to see what's inside my body like heart, brain, bones like scanning, I didn't give it much attention but I am thinking of my life purpose, if it has anything to do with my future plans.

8/11/2017 6:41 pm  #17

Some people have that talent. Continue to develop yours. Also do more experimentation with it. Make objective observations.

Last edited by Thunderbow (8/11/2017 6:42 pm)

Board footera