Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/30/2016 10:02 am  #1

I often go in searchof spirit...This one was in Scotland.

So I will attempt to post this again as I accidentally deleted it..
About 2 years back I was on vacation in Scotland and had gone to Edinburgh for the day. 
I was with my partner Pete..(who died 2 weeks back.)    Anyway we went to an area  called Mary Kings Closen. which is a turning off the Royal Miles   that leads up to Edinburgh Castle. The place is known to be active it is a collection of under ground streets with houses that date back to before the time of The Great Plague in 1664.

We were in a small group of about 8 people including a guide who was in medieval costume as this often triggers activity..     About 10 minutes into the tour it was pitch black and we were walking down an old cobbled street, I said to Pete I am not going to get a thing as there are too many of us, so I am going to hang back a bit to see what I can connect with...  

A couple of minutes later and the atmospere changed a little, a bit of static electricicty..
I felt a tug on my clothing on my right side, I looked down but couldn't see anything as it was so dark.. Then I felt a childs hand touching mine the child gently held my little finger f. It went on for about 20 secomds...   Wow!!  I though, How sweet..I was not afraid, I felt very priviledged that the child had chosen me..
Pete would have jumped out of his skin had it been him..   
I could hear the rest of the group moving off and just as the child let my hand go of my finge,  we made to catch up..   I heard the guide say the next area wads known as Annies room.. I had heard of this before and I am pretty sure the little child who held my little finger was Annie..
We entered a small stone room and the guide shone a light on a collection of tiny toys heaped against the wall..  He said the toys were often spread about the roomas the little spirit girl played with them..

It seems Annies parent both died of the plague leaving her alone to fend for herself/.. She wandered the treets looking for her mother and loking for scraps of food to eat. She was only 3 when she died of starvation... So her spirit is still looking for her mother and it seems that as I was a mother, she felt safe approaching me..  I was so lucky, maybe I will return some day and see if she comes to me again..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (7/30/2016 10:06 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/01/2016 9:05 am  #2

Re: I often go in searchof spirit...This one was in Scotland.

You had an interesting experience. When I get back in from the back country I will share some of my own experiences.

8/02/2016 4:04 pm  #3

I will lookforwards to hearing about it and indeed anyone elses experiences..
I too have many others, but maybe for another day..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/02/2016 4:05 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/28/2016 5:36 pm  #4

My friend called round yesterday and we were talking about things we got up to as kids,she was saying that she remembers Paul.now he is a young boy who was killed on the  road by playing chicken, it was a stupid game where you had to run in front of cars as they were passing ,Paul did this was hit and killed outright. his two friends who were with him always said that Paul haunted them,
 they  both grew up one had a family the other didnt but had a wife.i went to his funeral two years ago he hung himself on a tree in the cemetery, the other one passed through an illness. everybody used to say that pauls spirit was taken to the witches house.it was a small house right in the woods but the old woman who lived there always wore clothes that were all black in color,
all the kids tried to go in there,few did they came out screaming said they saw a black cat sitting looking at them and ghosts were seen there. after the old woman passed nobody would live in the house,and i know paranormal investigators went in .as it happened there was a beam in one room holding the ceiling up and there were marks on this beam,it came from an old court house and that beam was used to hang people from. the paranormal group took a photo of the little house,when they looked at the prints there were people looking through every window at them,the house was left to rot.there is nothing left of it now

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/03/2016 1:56 pm  #5

Thats pretty cool about the house..  I think I'd put Pauls death down as a tragic accident and I bet the inquest said 'Death by Misadventure' in other words no blame.. Maybe the 2 boys were traumatised by seeing their friend die as maybe they encouraged him and so felt guilty afterwards...    The other deaths well sadly people do get ill and die prematurly and sadly I have had friends take their own lives too...

Wasn't the National dress in Wales a Black dress and an apron and a black hat... So I think people put
2 +2=5  I think the part about the faces in a windows are more interesting, did the paranormal group have a website so we could see the photos. 
I have been on a lot of investigations most of the time very little happens  I found I got far more when there were just two of us...  I do not go looking for them, they come to me lol...

=

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/03/2016 2:00 pm)

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera