Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/11/2016 5:01 pm  #11

Re: Do dreams have meaning?

Thanks Night Swimmer and Thunderbow.. I think you are both very insightful, I have no real idea, who unless it is me trying to contact my late partner, but it is early days as yet..Some thing did happen today... and it relates to tomorrow...Sorry to be cryptic but I will see how things go...
What is it we used to say ' The difficult we do right away.. the impossible takes a bit longer'..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/11/2016 5:02 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/11/2016 9:19 pm  #12

Star wolf ,

I feel that you are lost you feel part of you has gone there are things you want to do but at the moment are unable to.so in a sense you feel frustrated because you cant do anything about it,
the support you had has gone.but you need to grieve for that part of your life,
you dont know how your eyesight will be, so again you cant do anything about it,because you are an independant woman and like to be in charge you feel.
that you have to depend on others this irks you,
but things will improve for you so take heart

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/12/2016 5:57 am  #13

I think you know me very well...    I just need time...all will be revealed ..
thankyou alll...

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/18/2016 1:02 pm  #14

all dreams do

http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cool.gifdream johttp://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cool.gif

12/16/2016 10:56 am  #15

Star Wolf Medicine Woman wrote:

I wrote this out once already and I lost it.. It wouldn't let me post..
This is a dream I had 4 days ago.. I still remember it as it was so vivid..
I was working in the A/E dept of my local hospital, I was triaging cases prior to the patient being seen by the doc on duty..
A young man was brought in, he was in a distressed state, blood pouring from his mouth and unable to communicate.. I opened his mouth and shone a light inside.. I was shocked to see that his tongue had been surgically removed... I could clearly see the exposed root of the tongue and the ligament and blood vessel had been cleanly cut..      I was shocked as there was nothing I could do for him, it was beyond my field of expertise.. I called the duty doctor in and then woke up.....
I cannot stop thinking about this poor young man with his life changing injury....and that fact I felt there was nothing I could do to help him..

Feel free to discuss this one, all ideas will be read with interest...

Wow interesting!
It immediately made me think of the ancient Egyptians and the punishment and treatment of the pharoahs slaves that were either mummfied or buried with him with tongues cut out with a knife and removed so they could not speak of the location, rumour has it they were still alive.

What does the dream make you feel now so long after?

4/27/2017 6:31 pm  #16

A topic was posted on another forum about dreams being messages from spirits, I replied in agreement. I've just started to pay attention to my dreams again after a long & difficult time, but I'm fairly apathetic still. I used to enjoy my dreams but now it's just like someone from the spirit world has something to say about something that doesn't seem relevent, & the message looses it's meaning once I'm wide awake anyway. It looses it's interest too because I just can't do anything about these dream issue's at this time, or don't have the time to look at them closely.
I usually feel like I'm awake inside the dream & go on to judge its worth before I get out of bed.
I don't enjoy dream interpretation since I started getting the feeling that dreams are messages from spirits.

(I wish I could be more dedicated spiritually to find the value in the dreams, it just the material world seems so much more important at the moment).

Last edited by Astro (4/27/2017 6:36 pm)

4/28/2017 9:23 am  #17

Dreams are all about our feelings. Our minds process the days events through dreams. Thus some times dreams can be difficult to deal with. Our feelings sometimes can manifest themselves as "Spirits". Go with your intuition to separate the two.

5/03/2017 5:15 pm  #18

Thunderbow wrote:

Dreams are all about our feelings. Our minds process the days events through dreams. Thus some times dreams can be difficult to deal with. Our feelings sometimes can manifest themselves as "Spirits". Go with your intuition to separate the two.

So it seems that the character of someone else in a dream is to be understood in a similar way to imagery. This seems to be a new way of dreaming for me; less image based & more psychological interpretation needed.
This is why dream characters feel so real lately.

The way my dreams are presenting had broadened.

Last edited by Astro (5/03/2017 5:46 pm)

5/04/2017 1:44 am  #19

Shows your healing well.

5/05/2017 4:35 am  #20

Thank you for the insight!

Board footera