Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2016 5:00 pm  #1

Psychometry...

Psychometry is where a Medium or even someone who is developing those gifts, can pick up from the energy stored in that object..  I have a small collection of 'Point' pr arrowheads.. I have had them for many years and some date back to 'The Woodland period', some 3000 years ago..   These points have been turned up by farmers ploughing the fields..

If I hold one and cup it between my palms, I will experience a vibration from that object and be able to pick up a lot of information about it..Depending on what the object is of course..  One of my points gives me an immediate image of a very angry Bison......

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (7/29/2016 9:01 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

7/29/2016 9:55 am  #2

Re: Psychometry...

I have heard about objects storing energy, but do not know much about it. It looks interesting. Can you tell me more about this?

7/29/2016 12:02 pm  #3

Yes of course.. You can do this yourself I feel sure.. It can be a useful excercise in Spiritual development.  A good way is to ask some people to collect one or two small object that are of sentimental value..  Not to tell you anything about these items or who they once belonged to. Cover them with a cloth.. then bring them in to you... You could Meditate before you begin if you want to but you do not have to..

You call silently to one of your guides to help you. Then select an item from under the cloth, hold it cupped in your hands, now bring your palms closer together just a little.. You may become aware of a slight vibration of the object, that is ok.. If you close your eyes and concentrate  on the object and who owns it, you will be flooded with images,which with experience you can interpret...  You willwith practice be able totell your friends quite a bit about these objects just from the energy stored in them. Give it a try..
It is one of thes subject I used to teach in a Development Circle a few years ago..http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (7/29/2016 12:06 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

7/29/2016 2:13 pm  #4

I have used psychometry a few times the energy stored in the object can be powerful, it is a good way to test your psychic abilities,try it for yourself and see how you get on with it,

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/08/2016 2:10 pm  #5

I do something a lil different. I can store energy in objects, as well as awaken the spirit of the object itself. I often have had the object tell me and show me memories of the object, the knowledge of its pattern. I can store consciousness, memories, and have my objects talk if they are awakened. i remember one object was inhabitited by a powerful spirit and the object spirit showed me a vision she had seen of a man working magic, later it turned out to be me, and she saw the future.

8/09/2016 1:36 pm  #6

Some objects can have a 'Spiritual Attachment' to them.. Not usually a good thing either..
So don't go poking around any sacred site or burial grounds..

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera