Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2017 5:30 am  #81

Re: North Dakota Pipe Line Protest Update

All dictators take a fall trump is one of them

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

3/19/2017 12:27 pm  #82

There has been a disturbing shift in  how Water Protectors, native and non native are being treated...
I know a few of the Media people who documented the events at Standing Rock and the camps etc and some of the people who attened, lived there camped out for months etc.. It seems that things have taken a negative turn in that many are now being Stalked, Hounded, trolled on the internet and are being bullied and verbally and physically abused..
I was speaking to a Lakota Activist and Media icon with girst hand knowledge..
The support faded quite a bit after the closure of Oceti and Sacred Stone camps etc.. The was no safety in numbers and people are now hurting, becoming stressed and Fepressed, some live in fear have been hurt physically and Trolled on Facebook and Twitter etc..
I feel really bad that some people could be so mean to really nice gentle souls , who I am proud to count as friends...  http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/sad.png
  I said what can we do to help, she said 'Be Prayerful and hope they stop... She advises to 'Keep a low profile'... So basically the Protect and Serve bunch are not going to help!!
I cannot believe how USA is really not learning any lessons in Human Rights..  No wonder the worldstourist donot want to go there  now.

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (3/19/2017 12:51 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

3/19/2017 5:37 pm  #83

The Native people have been treated badly since other people descovered America and im not talking about christopher columbas. because he did NOT descover America.they wanted what the Native people had so they took it.it has not changed but every one has their day.and it will come.
my friend sent me a video to watch it was of the Natives and their supporters building tepees in front of one of trumps hotels and they were singing and chanting,much to the disgust of the staff of the hotel.

3/20/2017 4:56 am  #84

Actually my media buddy was there in DC when they set up the tipi and she said the security staff at Trump towers thought it was great.. They made no attempt to intervene,,    No one even called the cops either and lets be honest they did create a traffic jam..  They even had a small camp with a few tipis at the monument..  Again they were allowed to stay and there was no trouble.

Some of the problems that are now occuring to the natives are coming from non native  White supremisist and in rare cases fron another native!!..  Which I heard last night is one of the cases on the rez.... The guy being bullied and threatened and driven off the road,  thinks he knows who is doing it, but he cannot prove it as he is always alone in his walk to work..  I asked his wife if she could drive him in and collect him.. but so far she has not replied. On the Rez in the last 4 weeksa neighbour of theirs dog was in the garden which was fenced, someone slashed the dog and it was so serious the vet had to put the dog down..

Of course no one saw anything.

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (3/21/2017 4:02 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

3/20/2017 3:03 pm  #85

No one ever does unless it happens to them

Board footera