Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2017 6:47 pm  #1

A request for Healing Prayers

A man that i have known for many years passed away suddenly the other day he was 54 it is a suspected Heart Attack.he has left behind a wife and three kids.the youngest is 7 years old,he was well known as he owned the dogem cars ride in the fun fair.
 my son worked for the fair for over 12 years when he was in a car accident he was a backseat passenger.his friend was a front seat passenger and the driver ran off.leaving my son and his friend for dead.it was only a passing car saw it and called the police.they thought there were 2 dead bodies in the car.the paramedics thought the same until they went to move them the injuries were severe.the owner of the fair phoned me at home and told me about it.they stayed with my son for as long as they could.they looked after my son well.
but now his family are are suffering through his loss.so please can you send Healing thoughts and prayers for james family.

Thank you

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

3/03/2017 9:23 am  #2

Re: A request for Healing Prayers

Aoo'

3/04/2017 6:06 pm  #3

Of course...

3/05/2017 1:39 pm  #4

I hung them a prayer bundle.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

3/05/2017 3:07 pm  #5

Thank you all

3/20/2017 9:44 am  #6

I am so sorry Ihave onlyjust seen this,, Tobaccoties now flying in the wind.

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

3/20/2017 2:57 pm  #7

Thank you star he was cremated the other day,his wife broke with tradition as they usually get buried they are romany gipsies.he had a service in the big catholic church in town,the police had to close the road there were so many people there.

Board footera