Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2017 11:27 am  #61

Re: North Dakota Pipe Line Protest Update

I have heard the Natives are regrouping and identifying other pinelines that are quietly tunnelling away whilst the spot light was on Standing Rock..  They may look at two other projects, one in Oklahoma and one in British Columbia, that I have heard of.. A third one is a Gas line but the destruction of the land is the same.. West Texas down to Florida..  Now I wonder if tRumpjashotels in Florida to be dug up?? I  know the Seminoles are in that area..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

2/25/2017 2:54 pm  #62

Yes I have spoken to one person from the Seminole tribes on a site I go on she is Seminole her husband is Blackfoot and they have told me the same thing. but she said they will not take it lying down they will fight.Trump is dangerous and deluded if he thinks people will support him

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

2/25/2017 4:24 pm  #63

The thing is there are many pipelines some related to Oil some to oil sand, not sue how that works unless irs a slurry, alsoFracking and Gas too.. Its a mess.. If the pipeline companues have tRump in their pockets the same thing will happen again.. 
In Canada, Trudeau says something  about Refugees being welcome which is a smoke screen when he is supporting a pipeline  burrowing thru tribal land in BC..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (2/25/2017 5:20 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

2/26/2017 6:39 pm  #64

And that comes from a french man what would he know about it,all governments are the same they are in it for their own gain, saying refugees are welcome.Starbucks on the back of trump saying they are not welcome.were saying they were going to employ lots of them. there has been murder over it people have been saying they will boycot starbucks and never use it again if they do that.so it goes on.

2/27/2017 2:22 am  #65

To be honest a lot of us refuse to use Starbucks for the last 3 years, as they registered in Ireland to avoid paying UK Tax on their  UK earnings, they made the deductions from their employees saary but never passed it on..  We think this is very dishonest..  I think if they do employ Refugees in Canada, it will be so they can pay them Less!!!     We the consumers, have a big powerful choice, think how we have diverted funding from Big Oil buy switching bank accounts and even mortgages. So any boycott that helps this really bad situation can only do good..

Nicholas Black Elk

3/02/2017 6:57 pm  #66

I was speaking to my friend yesterday and she was saying that her son called her telling her the Natives are gatthering together to put a halt to more violence through the pipe lines not just at Standing rock but other sites also.but he was also saying one of the protestors (NONE Native ) was giving info to the authorities so they have had to change their plans a little.
how can people be so cruel? they know this is important to the Natives to protect their sacred lands and they do that. i know what i would like to do with them.

3/03/2017 1:25 am  #67

The violence is being perpetrated on the water protectors and even the Media people..  One Media guy Eric Perez think was his name and the morton cops beat him up so badly and denied him proer medical attention.. He has in the last two days got back to Oklamoma to a hospital there and he said that  the local hospital in Morton county said it was just bruising.. Yet the one in his home town says he has a fractured Pelvis from the beating and kicking... He will be out of action for a long time..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (3/03/2017 12:13 pm)

Nicholas Black Elk

3/03/2017 9:29 am  #68

TRump is enabling mean people to be even meaner. Sad.

3/03/2017 12:17 pm  #69

Someone is putting pressire on the authorities to upthe violence, is is goading and sooner or later someone will fight back.. I am full of admiration that so far that has not happened..
 We cannot allow the authorities to manipulate history again.. 

Nicholas Black Elk

3/04/2017 6:04 pm  #70

This whole situation is depressing... 

http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cry.png

Last edited by Sangeroth (3/04/2017 6:04 pm)

Board footera